No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus from Genesis was my favorite episode so far. Wonderful! And Crichton fighting the replicant Crichton was rather inducing. Loved it!
    sigpic

Comment

Is that the one with the space bugs?
      sigpic
      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Yep, that's the one. Zhaan was brilliant in this. Even if the bug voice reminded me a bit too much of the Goa'uld...
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Exodus from Genesis was my favorite episode so far. Wonderful! And Crichton fighting the replicant Crichton was rather inducing. Loved it!
          Trust me, there are a lot of better episodes still to come.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            Trust me, there are a lot of better episodes still to come.
            Like... That Old Black Magic. I rather liked that one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
              Like... That Old Black Magic. I rather liked that one.
              Amongst many others.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Amongst many others.
                I might have liked Through the Looking Glass the best, though I can't really explain why.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  I might have liked Through the Looking Glass the best, though I can't really explain why.
                  That was a really great episode.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Good. Lots of good stuff to look forward to. I did happen to catch the second half of a rather late episode on TV here a few months ago that I didn't like much. They were on Earth and the aliens were making a mess. One scene was particularly memorable, when Chiana ate lipstick. *sigh* Perhaps I'll like it better when I see it again and can put it in context.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good. Lots of good stuff to look forward to. I did happen to catch the second half of a rather late episode on TV here a few months ago that I didn't like much. They were on Earth and the aliens were making a mess. One scene was particularly memorable, when Chiana ate lipstick. *sigh* Perhaps I'll like it better when I see it again and can put it in context.
                      Its good you don't mind spoilers lol. That's a biggie
                      sigpic

Comment

I know some of the stuff that happens later, but it's all out of context. I love the fact that I'm going to put it in context by watching the whole show.
                        sigpic

Comment

I know some of the stuff that happens later, but it's all out of context. I love the fact that I'm going to put it in context by watching the whole show.
                          As you continue to watch, I really hope you continue to post about your journey. This is great to see IMO.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Be sure I will. At least if this thread stays active. I don't like posting after myself, except in the thunk threads...
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank God It's Friday, Again. Suitable watching for a Friday. Quite anarchistically funny. Had a few scenes I wouldn't expect in an American show, but that suit the anarchistic Australians... Two that come to mind are Zhaan putting her hand on Crichton's package while they were sleeping and Rygel's explosive pee. Had me laughing out loud.
                              sigpic

Comment

I just started farscape (the first 10 min) last night before I went to bed. I hope I'll get more interested into the show.
                                "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Working...
                                X