No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the speech rushy. I don't agree with it but it made me chuckle.

Been away for a few days, so no episodes...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Thanks for the speech rushy. I don't agree with it but it made me chuckle.

Been away for a few days, so no episodes...
      To make up for that, you have to watch several in a row now.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        To make up for that, you have to watch several in a row now.
        Yeah tell her to do that. I've been telling her that for ages.

Comment

Agreed. Hm. I'll make up a new speech meanwhile.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Now, if I could manage to get someone else to babysit our son for a few hours...
            sigpic

Comment

I-Yensch, You-Yensch was okay, but not one of the more memorable episodes for me, except for two scenes: Scorpy's faked "death" and Talyn's execution. The neural links gave some comedy value but I didn't like the blue smurfs.
              sigpic

Comment

Not the best I agree although it did have its moments. Rygel getting his trophy and his "good for me either way" (or similar) line I quite liked the silly blue guys.. "why so difficult?".

Didn't really like the way serving wench was all forgiving with Rudy after she found out he was going to do an insurance job on the diner. Guess she's just one of those walk-all-over-me types.
                "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

I-Yensch, You-Yensch was okay, but not one of the more memorable episodes for me, except for two scenes: Scorpy's faked "death" and Talyn's execution. The neural links gave some comedy value but I didn't like the blue smurfs.
                  Yep. Not that good.
                  What I liked about this episode is that, it gave us a new perspective of Scorpy and Braca. Scorpy could make a good ally.

Comment

Never a favorite of mine. Because of the blue guys and the extra bit of story used to pad out the ep about the diner. It has its good parts though and helped to give more set up to the following eps which are great.
                    Last edited by LoneStar1836; 19 July 2011, 04:22 PM. Reason: sp
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

While the blue guys were pretty annoying at times, overall, I thought this was a pretty good episode.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

At least Crichton and Aeryn are talking again!
                        sigpic

Comment

Didn't enjoy the episode, I think the biggest thing I hated was the blue guy when he was laughing. Talyn's "death" was kinda expected from a mentally unstable Leviathan gunship. Though I watched the PK Tech Girl ep today and I really think Talyn should have been there to blow the Sheyangs up. The bracelets were cool and the next trilogy is also super-awesome. Braca and D'Argo did good this ep.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Into the Lion's Den, Part 1: Lambs to the Slaughter was brilliant. Loved every second.
                            sigpic

Comment

Into the Lion's Den, Part 1: Lambs to the Slaughter was brilliant. Loved every second.
                              It was an awesome episode, but you've seen nothing yet. Wait till you see the last part. Your journey has just begun.

Comment

Yay, I can't wait!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X