No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's probably in the next ep, but I knew something icky was in store for him.

Can't believe I'm almost halfway through the show!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      That's probably in the next ep, but I knew something icky was in store for him.

Can't believe I'm almost halfway through the show!
      Oops. Sorry, didn't meant to spoil it for you.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

No biggie.
        sigpic

Comment

God, can't wait for you to see the finale, the ultimate... I'd better not say.
          Still, best trilogy ever. Would make an awesome movie.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I'm enjoying the journey.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
              God, can't wait for you to see the finale, the ultimate... I'd better not say.
              Still, best trilogy ever. Would make an awesome movie.
              I meant the season finale, not the series finale. Die Me, Dichotomy is an awesome episode.
              "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Good, will hopefully watch it this weekend.
                sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear you're watching, they are good! I've got to get my butt back to rewatching, it's been awhile. Farscape was one of the last cool and original sci-fi's to be created I think. Enjoy the rest as you watch.

Comment

Good, will hopefully watch it this weekend.
                    Enjoy it, my friend.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm certain I will
                      sigpic

Comment

Liars, Guns and Money + Die Me, Dichtomy = An awesome storyline.

Comment

Liars, Guns and Money, Part 3: Plan B

Oh wow. Crazy Crichton indeed... I'm really curious as to how this Scorpy thing will play out.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love the scene where Natina goes, "Whats that?" and John responds "Thats Moya" followed by a crash into the SHadow Depoistory
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, absolutely. But why eyes again? *groan*
                              sigpic

Comment

Liars, Guns and Money, Part 3: Plan B

Oh wow. Crazy Crichton indeed... I'm really curious as to how this Scorpy thing will play out.
                                Oh it plays out deliciously! (ok not sure that's the right word - but 2 more wonderful seasons of Scorpius/John interaction)

And next comes Die Me Dichotomy where it has a very very very very big effect. Possibly the most heartbreaking scene in the whole series.
                                Spoiler:
                                I was going to say MOST heartbreaking and then I started thinking of Dog with 2 Bones, Infinite Possiblities, and Bad Timing)
                                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Working...
                                X