X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that sounds about right.
    sigpic

Comment

Just watched The Locket. Their old makeup was really good! And the walk too, they really seemed old. That said, Stark's appearance was a bit out of left field...
      sigpic

Comment

If I remember correctly they aired a bit out of order than what was originally intended?
        It's been a while.... guess it's time for a re-watch.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BBdreamer View Post
          If I remember correctly they aired a bit out of order than what was originally intended?
          It's been a while.... guess it's time for a re-watch.
          That was in S1. The Stark reappearence is shaky because he just disappeared after The Hidden Memory
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

I loved it when Stark would just pop up every now and then.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Love the character, but still the appearances could be shown. I mean, how did he know where to find Moya?
              sigpic

Comment

Oh that part is easy. He was on one of Moya's pods when he left
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

And the pods can always find their mother ship, huh?
                  sigpic

Comment

The Ugly Truth was pretty good if slow. Loved the different viewpoints on the same scene.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      I loved it when Stark would just pop up every now and then.
                      It was kinda of weird though, episodes when he came back I was wondering "where the heck did he come from? Whats he been doing?"

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                        It was kinda of weird though, episodes when he came back I was wondering "where the heck did he come from? Whats he been doing?"
                        They should do a little special edition of the comics. Fill us in on some of Stark's adventures away from the crew of Moya.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          They should do a little special edition of the comics. Fill us in on some of Stark's adventures away from the crew of Moya.
                          Indeed! Don't they have a D'Argo and Scorpius centered comic?

Comment

The Ugly Truth was funny yes. Especially since we actually never get to know the real scene onboard(although we know why it happened and how). So was it Zhaan, D'Argo or Crichton who said the control thing?
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Good question...
                              sigpic

Comment

A Clockwork Nebari. Good ep, but really squicky in parts! That eye thing.... Yikes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X