No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of my favourites. I wish would have sticked around longer, wasn't very concerned about.(Caveton, not Br'Nee)
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      That was a boring three ep. The REALLY epic three ep was Liars, Guns and Money. Now that was epic.
      LGM was good but not great. I will watch Look at the Princess 1st any day.

But I think it probably is whether you prefer the action stuff over the talking stuff.
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
        LGM was good but not great. I will watch Look at the Princess 1st any day.

But I think it probably is whether you prefer the action stuff over the talking stuff.
        I am one fan that appreciates both.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

They are both quite good but I have to put Liars, Guns, and Money purely because of Stark
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            They are both quite good but I have to put Liars, Guns, and Money purely because of Stark
            Stark was definitely always great to see.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Can't wait to see him again, loved Nerve!
              sigpic

Comment

Beware of Dog. Mostly interesting for the Scorpius hallucinations and the weirdness that was Vorc... Not bad though.
                sigpic

Comment

I think Won't Get Fooled is next. Go watch it as this is one of Farscape's craziest ones. Then call Trixie.
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Beware of Dog wasn't one of my favorites, but listening to the commentary was fun
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      I think Won't Get Fooled is next. Go watch it as this is one of Farscape's craziest ones. Then call Trixie.
                      Definitely a crazy episode, but oh so great too.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just got finished with the first season and the first few episodes of the second. Can I just say I am totally in love with Aeryn?
                        Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                        Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

She improved a lot during the first season. I couldn't stand her when she was so suspicious of Crichton and thought he was a weakling.

Can't wait for Won't Get Fooled Again, and not only because it's a title of a pretty decent The Who song.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Definitely a crazy episode, but oh so great too.
                            It is likely my favourite from that season.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Wow! Won't Get Fooled Again was really cool. Crazy but cool.
                              sigpic

Comment

Out of Their Minds was fabulous all the way around. Great acting (especially from Ben and Claudia), good story, and I loved the giant vulture muppets! I think it may be my favorite so far.

Great to see that Aeryn really has opened up - can you imagine her pouncing on and smiling at Crichton during season one? She would have broken her jaw. They really are getting along well, which I'm sure means bad things are about to happen. We can't have Aeryn and John happy and together, now can we?
                                Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                                Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Working...
                                X