My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    That Old Black Magic was great. Crais is becoming a favorite villain of mine. Of course, all that life force sucking really reminded me of the Wraith.
    Actually, I thought Creiss wasn't utilized as much as he could have been until the end of season 1. You are right - every time he is on, things heat up. Did you know Creiss's voice is Pilot?
    - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
      Whenever I hear favourite villain only one name comes to mind...Scorpius
      Absolutely!

Comment

Well, to a certain point.

DNA Mad Scientist was creepy but good. Poor Aeryn!
        A favorite of mine in season one. Not my best best, but a favorite.

Comment

Ratman? Good catch!
          I 2nd that!

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
            I personally, didn't like the Princess trilogy very much. Too boring for me. However, in the end we do see that Scorpius has a mysterious influence over Crichton...
            IMO, those are three really good episodes. It felt really epic being a three-parter.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
              Actually, I thought Creiss wasn't utilized as much as he could have been until the end of season 1. You are right - every time he is on, things heat up. Did you know Creiss's voice is Pilot?
              Crais, and yeah I knew. It's funny though how they sound completely different.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                IMO, those are three really good episodes. It felt really epic being a three-parter.
                That was a boring three ep. The REALLY epic three ep was Liars, Guns and Money. Now that was epic.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

The Maltese Crichton. I liked the three-parter. And loved finally finding out about Scorpy's weird brain bars. Ooh, and the little girl... *sigh*
                  sigpic

Comment

The Maltese Crichton. I liked the three-parter. And loved finally finding out about Scorpy's weird brain bars. Ooh, and the little girl... *sigh*
                    Didn't you wonder why Crichton did not kill Scorpy in the end. He tried, but he was stopped by...
                    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Some sort of mind control I assumed. Scorpy is half-Scarran after all.
                      sigpic

Comment

Some sort of mind control I assumed. Scorpy is half-Scarran after all.
                        Something a little more than that. You will see soon enough.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Good!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Something a little more than that. You will see soon enough.
                            Oh, yeah...

Extra: Small Farscape Smilie set.
                            as John Crichton
                            as Aeryn Sun
                            as Chiana:
                            as D'Argo
                            as Pilot
                            as Rygel
                            / as Zhaan
                            as Harvey
                            as Scorpius
                            as Br'Nee
                            as Karack Metallites
                            and finally as weird Teleporting alien called Jedi.

Comment

Love the smilie reuse.
                              sigpic

Comment

The Three Crichtons. Pretty good, if somewhat predictable once you saw the caveman. Still, I'm happy that it wasn't just evil bearded Crichton from an alternate reality... That "Vulcan" future Crichton creeped me out, though.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X