My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Crichton's great when he's crazy, can't wait to see him really lose it!
    Definitely fun to watch, that is for sure. In his situation, I probably would have lost it too.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by BBdreamer View Post
      LOL Great title!
      Thanks!

I watched RotJ again not long ago and the similarity of the end solution was striking. All that was needed was Temmon or whoever the guy was crying over the monster's corpse.
      sigpic

Comment

Crichton IS gonna lose it. Ben Browder plays insane really good...
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Good.

Dream a Little Dream was an intriguing episode. Creepy in a way too, but I really liked Crichton and Zhaan's bonding. And I'd really, really like to hear Ben sing properly, his quiet voice sounded pretty decent to me... At least he sang on key!
          sigpic

Comment

Dream a Little Dream was an intriguing episode. Creepy in a way too, but I really liked Crichton and Zhaan's bonding. And I'd really, really like to hear Ben sing properly, his quiet voice sounded pretty decent to me... At least he sang on key!
            He sings in The Locket - later in S2.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Good to know!
              sigpic

Comment

Good.

Yep, that's actually meant to be S2E1
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Ah, depends on which order you mean... Production order, UK broadcasting order or US broadcasting order. I'm watching it in the UK broadcasting order because I have the region 2 DVDs.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well in all broadcasting orders, that is NOT S2E1 because of in the story, Crichton, D'Argo and Aeryn are missing.

Comment

Dream a Little Dream could have been broadcast right after Family Ties, because in Mind The Baby they never really explained how and when Aeryn picked Crichton and D'Argo up.
                      sigpic

Comment

Dream a Little Dream could have been broadcast right after Family Ties, because in Mind The Baby they never really explained how and when Aeryn picked Crichton and D'Argo up.
                        Only sth. about Crais helping to fight the Prowlers off.

Comment

Oh yeah, true... But anyway it could have come straight after Mind The Baby without continuity problems.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            I love Pilot! ALOT. One of the best characters.
                            I just found out Pilot's voice is the same person who plays Capt Creiss. I would have never guessed that.
                            - The Truth is Out There!

Comment

Originally posted by TennisMennis View Post
                              I just found out Pilot's voice is the same person who plays Capt Creiss. I would have never guessed that.
                              Pilot is my favorite. And I was surprised when I found that out, too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Crichton's great when he's crazy, can't wait to see him really lose it!
                                Yep - definitely!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X