No announcement yet.

My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow. The Way We Were was fantastic! Loved learning more about Pilot and Aeryn's history.
    sigpic

Comment

OH WOW going through this thread has been fantastic. I've watched the series sooo many times I think I can do the lines with them. LOL
      But seeing it through your eyes has been really great.
      OH and I can't wait to see what you think of "Out of Their Minds"
      No matter how many times I watch it I totally crack up!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BBdreamer View Post
        The actors did a really good job getting the characterizations correct. (I think that is sufficiently criptic .
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by BBdreamer View Post
          OH WOW going through this thread has been fantastic. I've watched the series sooo many times I think I can do the lines with them. LOL
          But seeing it through your eyes has been really great.
          That is a really fun episode.

Great sig btw
          sigpic

Comment

Picture If You Will. Wow, another great ep. Maldis always gives good value, and this was really well done. The last scene where Zhaan admitted her fear to Crichton was so moving.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
              Picture If You Will. Wow, another great ep. Maldis always gives good value, and this was really well done. The last scene where Zhaan admitted her fear to Crichton was so moving.
              Definitely one of my most watched episodes over the years.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                That is a really fun episode.

Great sig btw
                Thanks.... which one, I have several in my rotation?
                sigpic

Comment

Not a big fan of Maldis, personally. But the picture stuff was pretty creepy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                    Not a big fan of Maldis, personally. But the picture stuff was pretty creepy.
                    I never was either.

But the I like the next ep Home on the Remains.

Crichton: "I don't know, I hope it's not a cold. I'm sure not going to get any chicken soup on a Budong."
                    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Oh, that episode was soooo great. Maldis was cool from the beginning(besides his weird outfits) and his return was nothing but awesome. Too bad he never appeared again. Next best episode would be the episode with the parasite hunter. The Beginning of Crichton's insanity.
                      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                        Oh, that episode was soooo great. Maldis was cool from the beginning(besides his weird outfits) and his return was nothing but awesome. Too bad he never appeared again.
                        Spoiler:
                        Next best episode would be the episode with the parasite hunter. The Beginning of Crichton's insanity
                        I think you should put the last bit of that comment in spoiler. Don't want to spoil the suspense and confusion of the beginning of this event.
                        sigpic

Comment

Crichton's great when he's crazy, can't wait to see him really lose it!
                          sigpic

Comment

I know.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Home On The Remains. Wonderfully weird craziness in this one. Loved Zhaan's spore disease. Of course, this ep could just as well have been called Shades Of Rancor...
                              sigpic

Comment

Home On The Remains. Wonderfully weird craziness in this one. Loved Zhaan's spore disease. Of course, this ep could just as well have been called Shades Of Rancor...
                                LOL Great title!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X