My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Vitas Mortis was wonderful, loved all the crazy alien stuff in it. Poor D'Argo!
    Good episode, though I really didn't like the Orican. But the energy transfer made for some funny scenes, especially Rygel with his behind in space
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I didn't like the Orican either.

Rygel with his behind in space, Chiana stuck in the white stuff that had turned solid... Not to mention a very angry Crichton.
      sigpic

Comment

Crackers Don't Matter (Episode four of season two) is coming up. I think it makes up for the somewhat iffy first three episodes, especially in comparison.
        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I didn't like the Orican either.

Rygel with his behind in space, Chiana stuck in the white stuff that had turned solid... Not to mention a very angry Crichton.
          I had almost forgotten about that scene with Rygel's butt in space. That was so great.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I'm not a fan of Crackers Don't Matter. It wasn't a terrible episode (there are only a couple of those) but it really didn't make me laugh much either. Just not my type of humor.

After that however is 'The Way We Weren't' which is an excellent episode, but also sad.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

We'll see what I think of them when I get there...
              sigpic

Comment

Taking the Stone was... interesting. Cool to have Chiana take center stage, but man those kids were annoying!
                sigpic

Comment

I hated Taking the Stone. It was dull and boring minus the part about Chiana's brother
                  Originally posted by aretood2
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                    I'm not a fan of Crackers Don't Matter. It wasn't a terrible episode (there are only a couple of those) but it really didn't make me laugh much either. Just not my type of humor.
                    Oh, I loved that one. Cracked me up.

Taking the Stone was... interesting. Cool to have Chiana take center stage, but man those kids were annoying!
                    Well put. I have to agree with you on that. The idea was cool but the execution was a little off.
                    sigpic

Comment

That is putting it mildly IMO. They almost ruined the episode for me. They were a little too "out there".
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I could only stand it because it was a Chiana-centric episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          That is putting it mildly IMO. They almost ruined the episode for me. They were a little too "out there".
                          From you thats surprising! But Chiana was the main and probably only interest of the episode for me. Those kids were very out of place.

Comment

Yeah. Reminded me a bit too much of that other antipodean show, The Tribe...
                            sigpic

Comment

What's weird is that the aired Season two premiere is not the one that was filmed first. SyFy balked at the proposed first episode of season 2 as it didn't include D'argo, Crichton, Aeryn and Crais. They thought the fans would revolt over that. The original premiere was reworked as another episode later in the season.
                              Babylon 5 - Farscape - Lost - Deadwood - Rome - Carnivale - Dexter - Sopranos - The Wire

Comment

That isn't unusual. Most shows have eps that are broadcast in a different order than the production order.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X