My journey through Farscape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    The Hidden Memory. Wow! A worthy continuation of Nerve. Stark's an interesting character, too bad about the PK tech girl... At least she died happy!
    Stark is one of my favourites. Oh, and it turns out, he actually was partially insane.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I'm watching in the UK air order, but there shouldn't be any differences after Chiana showed up...
      sigpic

Comment

I'm watching in the UK air order, but there shouldn't be any differences after Chiana showed up...
        Not really. The orders are the same after the first half and to be honest the stand alone nature of S1 the order isn't that important.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah, I figured. No confusion so far at least from watching it in a different order.
          sigpic

Comment

OK. Soooo now comes what? The finale? Crais failed sooooo much...
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Two eps to go.
              Last edited by maneth; 24 April 2011, 11:20 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well Season 2 is a LOT better. Crackers Don't Matter is Episode 4 and it's legendary.

Comment

Oh well, I loved even Bone to be Wild, an ep many say is less stellar than the other post-Nerve eps of the 1st season. I quite enjoyed it, learned a bit more about Zhaan's true nature. Of course it was quite nice to see Ben's wife too.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, and the finale makes me hate Crais even more... Bone episode was sorta weird, I mean can someone explain the nature of that evil ugly plant monster scientist? Season finale was awesome.

Comment

Oh well, I loved even Bone to be Wild, an ep many say is less stellar than the other post-Nerve eps of the 1st season. I quite enjoyed it, learned a bit more about Zhaan's true nature. Of course it was quite nice to see Ben's wife too.
                      Ok, what did I miss? Who did she play?
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Ok, what did I miss? Who did she play?
                        She played M'Lee in "Bone To Be Wild".
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                          Yeah, well Season 2 is a LOT better. Crackers Don't Matter is Episode 4 and it's legendary.
                          One of my favourites, top 3 in the series for me. I think it shows what Farscape is all about.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
                            One of my favourites, top 3 in the series for me. I think it shows what Farscape is all about.
                            http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__...3/Crackers.jpg
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

The finale was good, but it didn't blow my mind the way Nerve/The Hidden Memory did. In fact I'll go against most here and say I liked Bone to be Wild better. Can't say why exactly, maybe because I found the whole storyline a bit predictable. I'd seen enough spoilers to know about Crais' defection and the loss of Talyn. But the next ep will be interesting to see, who'll pick Crichton and D'Argo up...
                              sigpic

Comment

Awesome pic
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X