No announcement yet.

Monthly Farscape Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I felt the comics were done really well. Sure, I'd love to see them as a new series or cartoon or something, but I doubt that will ever happen.

Comment

I still think the art could've been better...
      ...and the comics could've been longer, per issue, too...
      sigpic

Comment

We... still have the video game.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Dune fan, gotthammer.
          Last edited by rushy; 02 April 2012, 11:57 PM.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
            I still think the art could've been better...
            ...and the comics could've been longer, per issue, too...
            Sadly, that is always the case with comics. I feel the same way about The Walking Dead. You wait each month for it to come out, and it only takes a few minutes to read. Then, you are left with another month before the next issue.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

And I still miss the series... especially the music from the early episodes(where John still had his IASA uniform).

Comment

Does anyone know the names of the comics that would have made up Vol. 8 - War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 2 had it made its way to trade paperback format and if I can still get them in printed form?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                  Does anyone know the names of the comics that would have made up Vol. 8 - War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 2 had it made its way to trade paperback format and if I can still get them in printed form?
                  I wish I could help. I bought the comics one issue at a time, as they came out.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Here is a link that might help for the comics names
                    http://www.comicvine.com/farscape-24...-/4000-298488/

Comment

Originally posted by Zohak View Post
                      Here is a link that might help for the comics names
                      http://www.comicvine.com/farscape-24...-/4000-298488/
                      Thanks for reply that will defiantly help.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I need to start reading these comics. I still miss the Farscape universe.
                        sigpic

Favorite quote:
                        McKay: You shot me!
                        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
                        Ronon: You shot me, too.
                        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by python490 View Post
                          I need to start reading these comics. I still miss the Farscape universe.
                          I highly recommend checking them out.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Do you guys know of some way I can buy online copies? Not buy them online, but to view only online? I have made a vow about magazines. I only get them online as I hate the clutter. I've already replaced the bulk of my books collection to Kindle.

Also, out of curiosity, what is meant by "trade" in context of comics? I see a few of you guys keep saying things like "when is it coming out in trade?", etc.
                            sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                              Also, out of curiosity, what is meant by "trade" in context of comics? I see a few of you guys keep saying things like "when is it coming out in trade?", etc.
                              I believe that means graphic novel format.

Comment

Thanks for the answer, Planet_tv
                                sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Working...
                                X