Monthly Farscape Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I would be up for some new novels, or an animated series. As long as they were official canon, and Rockne is involved. Keith DeCandido being involved would be nice too.
    I'd be game for some anime of Farscape in lieu of traditional America animation...

Comment

Just got #22 the other day. Very nice read. I can't wait for these final two issues. They should be pretty action packed.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I got my issue #24 last weekend.

Soooo....is that it? Or will there be more?

Overall thoughts on the comic series:
        - the art could've been better, but it's not bad
        - story's great...but too short, IMHO. If anything, the conclusion of the last arc felt a bit rushed.

that said: more please. Farscape in almost any form is welcome. Novels (or, better yet, audiobooks w/ cast members' voices) in particular.
        sigpic

Comment

I got my final issue in the mail today. Great ending to this storyline. I really hope we get more Farscape adventures sometime in the future.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I really enjoyed this run of comics and hope a new series comes sooner than later.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rico View Post
              I really enjoyed this run of comics and hope a new series comes sooner than later.
              While I do hope we get more at some point, I can't really complain. We are lucky we got what we did.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, they did such a good job. I'm pretty happy with the run.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                  Yeah, they did such a good job. I'm pretty happy with the run.
                  Yeah, they definitely did a great job overall. It was nice to feel like Farscape was really back, even for a little while.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I know I'm missing some graphics novels on my list so can any tell me what's missing as I'm trying complete my collection since I only have four of them.

- The Beginning of the End of the Beginning
                    - Strange Detractors
                    - Gone and Back
                    - D'Argo's Lament
                    - D'Argo's Trial
                    - D'Argo's Quest
                    - Scorpius Vol. 1
                    - Scorpius Vol. 2
                    - Tangled Roots

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

After Tangled Roots comes:

Vol. 5 - Red Sky at Morning
                      Vol. 6 - Compulsions
                      Vol. 7 - War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 1
                      Vol. 8 - War for the Uncharted Territories, Pt 2 (which according to Amazon doesn't come out until July 3)
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Farscape or not, comics cannot replace the series(or the miniseries for that matter). Even the video game seemed better than the comics. And they got rid of Scorpius!!
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

IMO, the comics were a worthy continuation of the Farscape story.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

And? The series are still worth a lot more. Sure, the comics are cool, but without the actors, it isn't so cool. The series and miniseries offered more emotion and overall awesomeness.
                            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Of course the series is 'worth a lot more', but they can't really continue w/ it at the moment (I mean, the much awaited 'webisodes' still haven't been made...and it's been how long since Peacekeeper Wars?).
                              IMHO, any medium that continues the story (provided it remains 'true'/'in character') is fine. It may not be as cool as something live-action w/ the our favourite actors and actresses in it, but it's better than nothing.

Unfortunately, unless I missed some bit of news, as far as Farscape and its fans are concerned, we currently have 'nothing' (save for what's already been made, of course).
                              If 'something' would mean comics or novels, then great! If they can pull off something better, like audiobooks or webisodes, then better!
                              sigpic

Comment

Something, as long as it is of high quality, is always better than nothing. Story-wise, the comics were of pretty high quality to me.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X