Monthly Farscape Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
    I hope my copy is already at the comic store when I visit it later.
    My local comics stores never seem to have any issues. They either don't get any, or they only get a few copies that sell out almost immediately.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      My local comics stores never seem to have any issues. They either don't get any, or they only get a few copies that sell out almost immediately.
      Well, I got my copy when I visited the store...

Normally, they DON'T even bring in the Farscape comics: I specified that I wanted them to keep bringing in a copy for me (so, kinda like a subscription).
      For that store, it's the only way to get comics that aren't 'mainstream' (i.e., the regular fare from Marvel, DC and some from Dark Horse).
      I did the same thing for the recent Mass Effect and Deus Ex comics, too.

Have you tried asking them if they can reserve or order you your own copy?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
        Well, I got my copy when I visited the store...

Normally, they DON'T even bring in the Farscape comics: I specified that I wanted them to keep bringing in a copy for me (so, kinda like a subscription).
        For that store, it's the only way to get comics that aren't 'mainstream' (i.e., the regular fare from Marvel, DC and some from Dark Horse).
        I did the same thing for the recent Mass Effect and Deus Ex comics, too.

Have you tried asking them if they can reserve or order you your own copy?
        Twice, at two different comic shops. Neither one came through for me. Maybe I will try again at some point. For now, I just order online.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That sucks, I thought all comic books stores let you subscribe. They are just throwing away your business.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
            That sucks, I thought all comic books stores let you subscribe. They are just throwing away your business.
            Tell me about it.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Has anybody else read #19 yet? Fifth, where do you order from?

Comment

Has anybody else read #19 yet? Fifth, where do you order from?
                I order mine from Things From Another World. I am still waiting on my issue. Hopefully, I will get it very soon.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I finally got #19 in the mail yesterday. Pretty nice read. It was great to see Stark again.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finally got the confirmation that Tangled Roots is on route to my home
                    sigpic
                    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I really wish we got more than one issue a month. Either that, or that each issue was a little longer.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        I really wish we got more than one issue a month. Either that, or that each issue was a little longer.
                        Yeah, I'm really considering just switching to the trades. It was good with me with the Scorpius series was on, because it was still like 2 stories a month. I doubt I can hold off though.

On the bright side, for those of you ordering online, I just found out that you can get them directly from krad with his John Hancock at a great price!

http://www.sff.net/people/Krad/buybooks.htm

Now I'm really regretting ordering the TPBs last month.

Comment

Well, I finally got #20 today in the mail. It was a very good read. Nice to see the action picking up a little bit.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Nice!

Yeah, I thought it was really well done. I hope they go past 24.

Comment

Nice!

Yeah, I thought it was really well done. I hope they go past 24.
                              I hope this series goes long past that.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finally got around to read Tangled Roots. Yet another great book!

Now I hope that Red Sky at Morning will get released soon...
                                sigpic
                                My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Working...
                                X