Monthly Farscape Comics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
    The current monthly ongoing is but the first collection (Tangled Roots) is not out yet. Amazon lists June but they aren't always reliable.

The previous three volumes are though. As well as the two Scorpius ones.

Vol 1
    Vol 2
    Vol 3

Scorpius 1 and 2

The graphic novels are nice. I have Vol 3 and the two Scorpius ones. I collected the previous two volumes as individual issues, but will probably eventually buy the TPB for them as well.
    Sweet! Once I get to watching PKW I will definitely pick these up. I noticed there was also two D'argo graphic novels. Lament and Trial.

So cool! These are canon right? Either way I'm checking them out!

Comment

Well, the latest issue should be on the way to me. Anyone pick up #18 already?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Well, the latest issue should be on the way to me. Anyone pick up #18 already?
        Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
        I just read #18. Kind of a boring issue to be honest, but it's set the stage for some big stuff to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
          I noticed there was also two D'argo graphic novels. Lament and Trial.

So cool! These are canon right? Either way I'm checking them out!
          I believe they are, but I haven't read them.
          IMO always implied.

Comment

They are good, but not as good as the main series IMO. (admittedly D'argo was never my favorite character though)

Comment

I really can't wait for my issue to arrive in the mail.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, I finally got #18 today in the mail. Pretty good read, but yeah, not too much went on. Definitely set the stage for some big stuff though.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Glad it wasn't just me. I mean, it wasn't bad or anything, but just didn't have the oomph. It will be great for the people that wait for the TPBs though.

For some reason the Hynerians don't do much for me. (except for, you know, that one exception )

Comment

Glad it wasn't just me. I mean, it wasn't bad or anything, but just didn't have the oomph. It will be great for the people that wait for the TPBs though.

For some reason the Hynerians don't do much for me. (except for, you know, that one exception )
                    Actually, I kind of like seeing more of them. Rygel will always be my favorite though.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Volumes 1-3 of the post-finale comics -- The Beginning of the End of the Beginning, Strange Detractors, and Gone and Back, which were originally four-part miniseries -- are all available both in hardcover and trade paperback. Also available are the D'Argo and Scorpius side series: D'Argo's Lament and D'Argo's Trial are out in both hardcover and trade paperback, while D'Argo's Quest, Scorpius: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie, and Scorpius: Glorious Basterds are all out in trade paperback.

Volume 4: Tangled Roots, which is the first collection of the ongoing series, will be out in May in trade paperback, with subsequent volumes -- Red Sky at Morning, Compulsions, and the three volumes of The War for the Uncharted Territories coming in relatively regular sequence, if all goes well.
                      Keith R.A. DeCandido
                      [email protected]
                      www.decandido.net
                      decandido.wordpress.com
                      Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

"Don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk." ---Tom Waits, "Heartattack and Vine"

Comment

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to picking up Vol 4 in May.
                        IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                          Thanks for the update. Looking forward to picking up Vol 4 in May.
                          I hope that it will be released in May. Because Amazon has sent me a message a few days ago that they don't have a date for the release...

At least I finally got a release for D'Argo's Quest (trade paperback)
                          sigpic
                          My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Does Boom! ever put out big ultimate collections? I haven't been re-buying the stories as TPB, but I wouldn't be able to resist a huge collection.

Comment

Does Boom! ever put out big ultimate collections? I haven't been re-buying the stories as TPB, but I wouldn't be able to resist a huge collection.
                              Haven't heard anything about ultimate collections...
                              sigpic
                              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                                Haven't heard anything about ultimate collections...
                                Me neither.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X