No announcement yet.

Rockne O'Bannon To Write Farscape Comics - Cannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this kind of sucks. TFAW, where I pre-ordered issue #1 from, doesn't seem to have gotten them in yet. They say it is on Back-Order. But, looks like the comic store right near me should get them in by Friday. One way or another, I'm getting this comic.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Well, this kind of sucks. TFAW, where I pre-ordered issue #1 from, doesn't seem to have gotten them in yet. They say it is on Back-Order. But, looks like the comic store right near me should get them in by Friday. One way or another, I'm getting this comic.
      That sucks, hope you get it soon. That's why I ended up just going to the shop on the first day instead of pre-ordering.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
        That sucks, hope you get it soon. That's why I ended up just going to the shop on the first day instead of pre-ordering.
        Well, I know that from now on. No more pre-ordering for me.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well, I know that from now on. No more pre-ordering for me.
          On the bright side...you still get to look forward to it

Comment

Spent the holiday weekend with my evil twinny (really good friend) and on Friday we hit the comic book store at the mall we were in. We both got a copy of the comic (she got the one with the image of John, Aeryn and Lil' D on it. I got the greenish blue background color cover, with Scorpy and the gang on it). Went and did more shopping and realized in Target that one of the two bags we had, had been dropped. *headdesk* I ran back to where I handed the bags to my twinny and nothing. Asked a Target employee if they'd seen anything, they looked in the back/lost & found area, nothing. I was heartbroken, it was my evil's copy that was lost. So Saturday, when we were out and about we stopped by the comic book store near her house and I bought her another copy (she loaned me the cash to get mine so I paid her back).

I haven't read it all yet, but the one thing that bugs me...the inside artist did NOT get Aeryn right at all. :bleh: It doesn't even LOOK like Claudia. What's with the yellowish brown eyes? Claudia's and in turn, Aeryn's eyes are BLUE.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

I'm hoping to get this comic on Friday.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

That does suck.

I messed around and was busy with other stuff and didn't order mine till today off of BOOM's site (as I went on and got the subscription for the rest of them).

Hopefully it won't take too long to get them as BOOM was noting that the first printing of issue one has sold out.

Which is great news and a second printing seems likely but the site was still saying they had copies of the first issue (on Monday anyway) so I'm crossing my fingers that I don't have to hunt elsewhere for it.

FARSCAPE #1 SELLS OUT IN 5 DAYS
                IMO always implied.

Comment

I ordered my copies from BOOM on Christmas Eve, and that order is still in "Processing"...

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                  The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                    I ordered my copies from BOOM on Christmas Eve, and that order is still in "Processing"...
                    If the demand is there, as it obviously is, they better keep printing these things. All Farscape fans should be able to get their hands on these if they want to.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
                      Well that doesn't sound very promising. I'll guess I'll have quite a wait then.
                      IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                        Well that doesn't sound very promising. I'll guess I'll have quite a wait then.
                        Same here apparently. I'm so fed up, I'm just going to go to the local comic shop tomorrow after work, and try my luck. They said they were getting some in on Friday (tomorrow).

What really sucks, is that if I do find it at the comic shop, I can't cancel my pre-order online from TFAW. Oh, well. I just want this comic.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Same here apparently. I'm so fed up, I'm just going to go to the local comic shop tomorrow after work, and try my luck. They said they were getting some in on Friday (tomorrow).

What really sucks, is that if I do find it at the comic shop, I can't cancel my pre-order online from TFAW. Oh, well. I just want this comic.
                          That does suck. At least there are multiple covers, so you can pick up a different one tomorrow and not feel like you are buying the exact same thing. FWIW.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
                            That does suck. At least there are multiple covers, so you can pick up a different one tomorrow and not feel like you are buying the exact same thing. FWIW.
                            Yeah, I plan on buying a different cover than the one I ordered. That is, if I can actually get it tomorrow. I don't like to get ahead of myself.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                              That does suck.

I messed around and was busy with other stuff and didn't order mine till today off of BOOM's site (as I went on and got the subscription for the rest of them).

Hopefully it won't take too long to get them as BOOM was noting that the first printing of issue one has sold out.

Which is great news and a second printing seems likely but the site was still saying they had copies of the first issue (on Monday anyway) so I'm crossing my fingers that I don't have to hunt elsewhere for it.

FARSCAPE #1 SELLS OUT IN 5 DAYS
                              That could be why some folks on the East Coast can't even get it. I have a few friends who are trying to get it as well and their comic book stores haven't even gotten the comic yet. Here's hoping that they will make a second run of the first issue.
                              sigpic
                              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Well my friends, I got lucky. After work, I stopped by the local comic shop, and they actually had quite a few copies of Issue #1. In all the covers too, so I had my pick.

The funny part, I got an email tonight that TFAW will be shipping my "pre-ordered" Issue #1 in the next few days. How funny is that?
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X