Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Give Moya my love." - John Critchton

"And hers to you. As well as mine." - Pilot

I always loved how they were able to make there ship feel like an actual character. I couldn't have been the only one.
    "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

I always loved how they were able to make there ship feel like an actual character. I couldn't have been the only one.
      What a coincidence. I just watched that episode tonight myself. And, you are definitely not the only one.

Then, later on in the episode, Pilot and Moya are looking on at something horrific:

"Yes, Moya, I see it. I see it."
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post

Originally posted by McClance View Post
        What a coincidence. I just watched that episode tonight myself. And, you are definitely not the only one.

Then, later on in the episode, Pilot and Moya are looking on at something horrific:

"Yes, Moya, I see it. I see it."
        i third this! i love moya, she was so great.

We're So Screwed (1): Fetal Attraction
        Trayso: A Luxan assistant?
        Noranti: Oh, yes. Luxans make fine pilots, exceptional bodyguards and superlative lovers

Sikozu: What about Scorpius?
        Chiana: What about him?
        Sikozu: Well he might have been captured!
        Chiana: Or killed.
        D’Argo: We can only wish.

John: Harvey? You're not dead.
        Harvey: Of course not. I am the - undead.

We're So Screwed (2): Hot to Katratzi
        Crichton: Bill Gates can’t guarantee Windows, how can you guarantee my safety?

We're So Screwed (3): La Bomba
        Crichton: Hey, did you get my bomb?
        Chiana: What?!
        Crichton: Wh... I can't believe it. I left a nuclear bomb in an elevator.
        Chiana: That's all right. You've done worse.

(heehee only Crichton could leave a nuclear bomb in an elevator)

Crichton: Hi... Honey. Huh. Guess what I did at work today? I wore a bomb. A nuclear bomb in a field of flowers. I could get lucky. Tomorrow I could have a bigger bomb. I could kill... more people. Maybe they'll be innocent people. Children... maybe.
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Those were good. But you left out one a few of my favorites.

WSS 2
          Crichton: It's beer o'clock... where the hell is my riot?

Crichton: Now, what am I offered for all the powers of the universe?

Crichton: Thanks, she scares the crap out of me.
          Aeryn : It's the hat.
          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

As an homage to the 10th anniversary of Farscape gracing the scifi world at large, I've started rewatching the series from the beginning. To that end, tonight I'm watching eps 3 & 4 and I had to share this quote.

Exodus from Genisis - S1 eps 3

Aeryn - You know I always thought that lesser life forms were useless. Just something to be squashed.

John - Yeah it's humbling when you realize that...You're not talking about the Draks are you?

Aeryn - smiles

John - Fine. Well on behalf of lesser life forms everywhere, I accept the pauses compliment.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Another oldie but goodie.

S1 Eps 6 - Thank God It's Friday...Again

Aeryn - She gives me a woody.
              sigpic
              I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                Another oldie but goodie.

S1 Eps 6 - Thank God It's Friday...Again

Aeryn - She gives me a woody.
                Oh yea that gave me a huge laugh lol.....

Comment

From "Dog With Two Bones":

"Who is that woman?"
                  "I thought she was with you."
                  --John and Chiana about Noranti

"All the positive things I do in life will be because of you. Thank you, my friend."
                  --D'Argo

"Of all the lesser species, I think I like yours the best."
                  --Rygel
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

A few Rygel excerpt's I jotted down

Rygel: 'Repent? We have less than an arn. I was a Dominar. It'd take me longer than that to repent.' -
                    Suns and Lovers

Rygel: 'Mother always said I was the best looking. That's why she had my older brothers banished. She said my face belonged on the Imperial seal.' -
                    Exodus from Genesis

Rygel: 'May your afterlife be almost as pleasant as mine.' -
                    Mind the Baby

Comment

D'Argo is my kind of guy

D'Argo: 'My friend, one thing you have to learn. There is always time for beer.'
                      (Won't Get Fooled Again)

D'Argo: 'The bad news is that you are married and you must endure as a statue for eighty cycles in a strange world.
                      Crichton: What's the good news?
                      D'Argo: Chiana and I are having fantastic sex.
                      (Look at the Princess - I Do, I Think)

D'Argo: 'I am a full-blooded Luxan, and ladies, I have so much cash in my pocket that I can assure you that the three of us will crawl out of here on our hands and knees come sunrise tomorrow morning. I've been arrested for saying exactly the same thing on four different planets.'
                      (Scratch 'n' Sniff)
                      The USS Defiant Rocks!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

"The imperfection is yours."

How often is that something you feel like saying in a practical setting? Anyone? At all?
                        Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 04 March 2009, 11:23 PM.
                        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

These are a couple quotes that really sounded meaningful only in retrospect.

One was from Clockwork Neberi

"It's OK John, Varla helped us and now we're better."

It was one of the episodes I'd seen years ago, but when I watched it again recently, and hearing it again it sounded like Vala intially.

The other was from John Quixote.

When the elevator John suggest John name his sword Cameron.
                          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 17 March 2009, 07:10 PM.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

To celebrate FarScape's 10th anniversary, here are a few from the Premiere:

(all from John)

"Canaveral, this is Farscape-1. I'm okay. Repeat: I am okay."
                            --his first words upon arriving in the distant part of the universe.

"That's big. That's really big."
                            --upon first seeing Moya

"And, there's life out here, dad. Weird, amazing, psychotic life. And, in technicolor. ... Hey, dad, you know those rattlers in the stomach we talked about? Well, I got 'em now."
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

"Hello Delvian. Tenth Level Pa'u? Pity. A Twelfth could break this bond. Time to pray."

That would have to be among my favorite dramatic quotes.

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

RYGEL:
                                All of you *****es out... now! Crichton is mine!
                                ( making slurping sound ala Hannibal Lecter's fava beans )

Crichton blinks blearily in shocked disbelief at this 'Piece de resistance'. Rygel rises from between John's leg's in full 'Dominatrix' attire... leather gear, mask and whip.

RYGEL:
                                This is for calling me "sparky"...

John flinches as 'Rygel' smacks him with the whip.

RYGEL:
                                ...and this is for "fluffy"
                                ( snaps whip )
                                ... and this is for "buckwheat"
                                ( snaps whips and laughs )
                                ... whatever that means.

In the throes of extreme anxiety, John RIPS the restraint bar from the table, freeing himself, and knocks Rygel out with a right to the jaw.

---
                                General Ka D'Argo: John, I really need to just unburden myself on you.
                                John Crichton: What?
                                General Ka D'Argo: Well, lately I've been thinking about you in a very different way.
                                John Crichton: Uh hmmm.
                                General Ka D'Argo: Mmm Hmmm and I was wondering if you wouldn't mind participating with me in a little Luxan bonding ritual. Here's the thing okay? What we need are some chains, my Qualta blade, just a little squirt of luxar oil and ohh, Chiana.
                                John Crichton: Chiana?
                                General Ka D'Argo: Yeah, she wants to watch.
                                John Crichton: Oh no.
                                General Ka D'Argo: Oh yes.
                                sigpic
                                More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

Working...
                                X