No announcement yet.

Favorite Farscape Quotes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched Crackers Don't Matter and that episode was hilarious! And the big fight at the end with Crichton dressed up was priceless

Pilot: Is there anything you do well?
    Crichton: Watch football.

Crichton: I'm not deficient, I'm SUPERIOR! Humans are superior.

Rygel: I never run away! I strategically maneuver!

Crichton: They don't get it, Scorpy. They don't get how crazy they are.
    Scorpius: You're right, John, they don't get it. They don't get how crazy they are. It's 'cause they stole the crackers...

Crichton (to T'raltixx): Ionic radiation gives them photogasms, unless she's faking it, they can do that you know--hey, Zhaan, you faking it?
    Zhaan: (giggling) No....
    (^favorite)

Crichton: Anybody feel anything?
    D'Argo: Nope.
    Rygel: No.
    Zhaan: I do. I feel good… the light…
    Crichton & D'Argo: Oh, great!

Pilot: (about Zhaan) She's a plant. Put her in the light, watch her smile.

Scorpius: Kill her. Then we'll have margarita shooters and pizza.
    Crichton: No one...has margarita shooters...with pizza!

Scorpius: Revenge is a dish best served cold, and you like revenge, don't you?
    John: Shut up! I hate when villains quote Shakespeare!

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
    The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

"They are going home. And, someday, you will, too. ... I was born a Peacekeeper soldier. I've always been one among many. A member of a division, a platoon, a unit, a team. I've never been on my own, John. Never been alone."
      --Aeryn (that line is always a sush moment for me)

"It appears your crystal is useless. Lucky for you, you didn't trade anything of real value to get it."
      --Pilot, after the others have cut off one of his arms

"If he should ask, what body part are you willing to offer, Your Eminence?"
      --Pilot

"DNA Mad Scientist"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Vitas Mortis

Chiana is stuck in moya

Aeryn: i'll see if i have any of my grenades left
        Chiana: She's kidding right.
        Crichton: maybe. but with aeryn, you never know

maybe not word for word, i'm typing as the ep is on
        "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
        "what?"
        *throat punch*
        My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
        LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

2x05 - The Way We Weren't
          Pilot: The pain is...finally gone.

That made me shiver. At lot of stuff in that episode did.

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
          The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Originally posted by ./freelancer View Post
            2x05 - The Way We Weren't
            Pilot: The pain is...finally gone.

That made me shiver. At lot of stuff in that episode did.
            ita, that was one of the eps to come out of all four years
            "what?"
            *throat punch*

Comment

Here are a handful of quotes from the fun season III episode Suns and Lovers.

Aeryn: I'm not his grunt.
              Borlik: So, you here to kill somebody, can I help you?
              Crichton: No no, my grunt does all my killing for me, I'm strictly R&R.

Borlik: Are you Crichton?
              Aeryn: No he's not, and we don't know who this "Cretin" is.

Crichton: Hey, yo, Heavy D! Man, have you tried one of these things? They're terrible, but once you get past the blue slime, underneath?…pure aviation fuel!

Crichton: Where do they get these stories? Let's set the facts straight. First off, there was no raping; very little pillaging and Frau Blucher popped all the eyeballs.

Rygel: Repent? We've less than an arn. I was a Dominar. Take me longer than that to repent.

Comment

"My size is never a matter for discussion."
                --Rygel; "They've Got a Secret"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

From the great season 2 episode The Way We Weren't

Crichton: We all have things in our past we'd rather not have on instant replay.
                  Zhaan: True enough, John. But I still cannot accept the cold-blooded slaughter of such a helpless creature!
                  Aeryn: Oh, it's perfectly fine to cut off one of it's arms then, is it Zhaan?

(Aeryn and Crichton share a moment together in command as they discuss all that's happened)
                  Crichton: Velorek said he'd always remember you. (He turns to Aeryn and leaves the question hanging in the air) And you, have you...
                  Aeryn: (Nodding slightly) He said that in the right new place, I would thrive.
                  Crichton: He was right.
                  (Aeryn looks to Crichton and smiles, and he smiles back when he catches her eye)
                  Aeryn: You know, that time when he asked me to go with him, he said, "You can be so much more." That's exactly what you said to me on the first day I was here.
                  Crichton: And you say you think you love this man?
                  (Again the question is left hanging in the air, but the glances from John show he is asking her both about Velorek and himself. Aeryn turns to look at him, her face unreadable, his, the look of love. Again they get eye contact and this time a deeper bond is confirmed.)

(In flashback we see Aeryn and Velorek involved in a rather agressive romantic moment)
                  (Crichton breaks her reverie)
                  Aeryn: We were lovers.
                  Crichton: (a little confused and stunned) Lovers? Lovers... Interesting... I don't think I've ever heard you use that word before. So, you... Did you love him?
                  Aeryn: I felt something for him that I never felt with any of the other men I "recreated" with. I didn't know what it was. I guess now I'd say that it was love.
                  Crichton: (trying to gauge Aeryn's mood and emotions follwing her confession) Right. Well, from the way you tell the story, he sounded kinda sadistic.
                  Aeryn: No, the opposite. That was the problem.

Comment

Taking the Stone

kid: age lines, dead spots, you're historic!
                    aeryn: *kicks kid on ground*

d'argo: you robbed the dead
                    rygel: yes. and believe me that was no easy task

crichton: what the-
                    aeryn: frell

and later

crichton: like i said

dunno if they're word perfect, watching the ep as i type
                    "what?"
                    *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                      Taking the Stone

kid: age lines, dead spots, you're historic!
                      aeryn: *kicks kid on ground*

d'argo: you robbed the dead
                      rygel: yes. and believe me that was no easy task

crichton: what the-

and later

crichton: like i said

dunno if they're word perfect, watching the ep as i type

I love the last two... it shows the steady development of their relationship... finishing eachother's sentences... it's cute.. even if the finishing word is 'frell' LOL!
                      Sun'Shyne

Made by Me!

Comment

Originally posted by Sun'shyne View Post
                        I love the last two... it shows the steady development of their relationship... finishing eachother's sentences... it's cute.. even if the finishing word is 'frell' LOL!
                        that's what i said! i was watching with a male friend of mine, who just rolled his eyes at me
                        "what?"
                        *throat punch*

Comment

Originally posted by rosey_angel View Post
                          Taking the Stone
                          watching the ep as i type
                          I love that episode rosey_angel.

I keep a handbook with me as I re-watch Farscape episodes so I can write down quotes I like.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the Season II Episode: Picture if You Will

Crichton: (after Aeryn says she wishes Rygel and Chiana were gone) Well, what about Zhaan? You wanna throw her off the ship?
                          Aeryn: Possibly.
                          Crichton: D'Argo? Me? (Aeryn just looks at him) Pilot! Let's get rid of Pilot. That'd be good, then you would have the whole ship to yourself. (John starts to leave)
                          Aeryn: Hmmm, is that an offer?
                          Crichton: Let's start with this room, see how it goes.

Aeryn: (as she returns to Kyvan's vessel) What are you doing here?
                          Rygel: Don't you think I have a score to settle with this Kyvan just as you do?
                          Aeryn: Score to settle or profit to make?
                          Rygel: Can't I accomplish both at once? Chiana was given a dangerous product. Kyvan therefore owes us restitution!
                          Aeryn: Chiana's dead and all you're concerned about is getting compensation?
                          Rygel: Punitive damages! That's what Chiana would
                          have wanted.

Crichton: Maldis! Come on, you old *******, show me your ugly face! Haven't you read the super-villains' handbook? This is where you're supposed to twirl your moustache and gloat.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase View Post
                            I love that episode rosey_angel.

I keep a handbook with me as I re-watch Farscape episodes so I can write down quotes I like.
                            oh i should do that. i write short hand faster than i type
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*

Comment

"I am no one's female!"
                              --Aeryn; "'Til the Blood Runs Clear"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Crackers Don't Matter

Crichton: I got great eyes, they’re better than 20/20, and they’re blue!

Crichton: Is that it, Sparky? Gonna take the road well-traveled? Gonna play dumb? (Singing.) I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Baskin Robbins, Ben and Jerry’s, Good Humor. What’s your favorite -- creamsicle or fudgesicle?

Aeryn: Next time you'll be a crouton, Crichton!

Chiana: I'm having sex with 3 hynerian donkeys. What does it look like I'm doing?
                                ^i gotta learn to use this when ppl ask a stupid question

Pilot: I'm only judging on my experience with you, but I've never seen such a deficient species.

Crichton: Humans are superior!

Crichton: [about the paste Zhaan is spreading on his face] What the hell is this?
                                Zhaan: Heat-deflecting paste, you'll burn up in there without it.
                                Crichton: Smells like puke.
                                Zhaan: I pre-digested it to increase its potency.
                                Crichton: It's puke!?!

Pilot: While vaguely concerned about you, I am much more interested in how this will effect Moya.
                                "what?"
                                *throat punch*

Comment

Working...
                                X