John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilego View Post
    If I can ask a question and forgive me if this goes against rules I don't mean to (Moderators reviewing my post) anyways my question is are there any specific timeframe or episode starting point by that I mean name of such episode or season number like mid season 2 for example
    I saw sparks between John and Aeryn Sun from episode one when she tossed him to the floor and rendered him immobile by straddling his head and then proceeded to demand his rank and serial number
    sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
      They give me a woody.

They have that much chemistry. So yes, you're not too far off with that.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

sigpic
        Sig by (x)

Comment

@It's a Paradox - oooo. That reminds me of John putting his sexy earth neck nuzzling move into action in that scene. :-)

Comment

I made an avi of that bit. Love it.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Everlovin' - what's an "avi"? If it's a video, can we see it?

Comment

The avi is the avitar we all have with our names. I've been living off my phone for the last month or I'd post it. Let me skim the previous pages and see if I can find it. . .
                sigpic

Comment

waiting anxiously *doing the pee pee dance*

Meanwhile, I don't know why but the forum didn't take me to this last page automatically like it usually does and I'm so glad it didn't!

As i was scrolling to get here, i scrolled past a lot of the promo pics posted here in the past - oh MY! I had forgotten just how HAWT these two look together.

Comment

I cannot figure out how to paste on my phone. Additionally, I was reminded that I organized my pb before I ended up sitting in a hospital room. Umm...I'll post as soon as I get actual computer access? Sorry.
                    sigpic

Comment

Everlovin', I am SOOOO sorry to hear you've been ill. i don't want to pry so I'll just say I'm sending up a quick prayer that all will be well.

Comment

Me? No. My granddaughter is a heart transplant patient and very nearly rejected her heart. All is mostly well now, and she'll be released from the hospital next week. But it's still more than four months she has has to stay near the hospital so they can keep an eye on things.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                          Sig by (x)

Comment

sigpic
                            Sig by (x)

Comment

@everlovin'. Poor baby. I'm sending up a prayer for her now for long term good results.

Comment

Thank you much. Prayers are always appreciated.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X