Clear All

They're so much fun!

Not the pic I was hoping for
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      August basically threaten to expose him. And August believed in doing everything to prepare Emma to break the curse
      Thanks jelgate - I guess this means I need to go back and try to figure out which episodes I missed because I'm not even sure who August is. I know that Pinnochio is a character that I only caught a little of him when the two people that Pan hired came to town but I don't know if that's who August is. I'll just have to rewatch from the very beginning of Season 1 all the way through.

Coco Pops - Are you referring to the first girl with the red jacket and black dress or in the pictures toward the bottom is a girl with dark wild hair?

Everlovin' - I did know they had a "reset" but I wasn't sure if the missing info was on my part because of missed episodes or because of the "jump" of the reset.

I never thought I'd say this but I have too much good stuff that I need to watch!
      sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

August was Pinocchio. That bit came out fairly late in S1. I don't know the eps well enough to know which episode it was. The bit of August warning Neal off was mid? season two. Again, I don't know the episode off the top of my head.
        sigpic

Comment

It was Tallahasse. The whole episode explores Emma's criminal past life
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post

Coco Pops - Are you referring to the first girl with the red jacket and black dress or in the pictures toward the bottom is a girl with dark wild hair?
            The girl in the red jacket and black dress, the first couple of photos.

Which model had wild hair? I don't think I ever took a photo of wild hair
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

CocoPops, I went back to your link so I could describe which girl I mean and the pictures that I saw before are gone. Maybe they were just some ad or something. I was on my ipad when I looked before but I'm on my android phone right now and the pictures (I swear I saw them) were of many men and women in rows underneath the picture of the girl in the red blazer and black dress.

Anyway, the girl in the red Blazer and black dress does have a certain 'tude about her.

Gelgate and Everlovin' - Thanks. That narrows it down for the time periods that I'm scope out the episode summaries to see where to begin trying to catch up and I'll definitely watch Tallahassee.
              sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

If I can ask a question and forgive me if this goes against rules I don't mean to (Moderators reviewing my post) anyways my question is are there any specific timeframe or episode starting point by that I mean name of such episode or season number like mid season 2 for example

Comment

A starting point for what? If you mean to watch the series its definately best to start season 1 ep 1. Considering the thread you put this in do you mean when did the John Aeryn thing start? Cos' thats arguable, first kiss was season one's 'The Flax'. I dont know if this helps and sorry if i misunderstood your question

Comment

Ilego, post whatever pics you want! We love the pretties! First meeting, random togetherness, whatever!
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Haven't been here in a while. They are one of my all time favorite ships.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mine as well.
                              sigpic

Comment

They give me a woody.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X