Clear All

Not sure if I like how this turned out or not :/
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

That is brilliant!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Beautiful, Jaquelyn! What is it about imagesof this couple? Why am I happy and melancholy at the same time? Maybe it has something to do with the other John we lost?
        sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Thanks for the compliments
          I've definitely gotta edit more pics of these two.

But yeah it was actually quite upsetting when the other John died..
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Farscape has been on tv and I've been happy!

sigpic

Comment

I don't remember this scene, Everlovin'. What's it from? First season episode? Who had Aeryn been fighting to injure her hand?

I thought I had all the episodes memorized. I guess it's time for a rewatch.

Comment

It was S1's Secret something...something Secret? The one where we find out Moya's pregnant and about Dargo's past with Lolan. One of the DRD's sprayed the floor with a glue. When Aeryn stepped on it and suddenly stopped, she fell and her hand hit it too. That's the purple stuff.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think the episode you're thinking of is They've Got a Secret.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

That's it! I didn't have my episode list right in front of me.
                      sigpic

Comment

impressed people still remember farscape. My alltime favorite Sci fi show.

Love everything about the show. Never saw anything so crazy and entertaining since Sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          It was S1's Secret something...something Secret? The one where we find out Moya's pregnant and about Dargo's past with Lolan. One of the DRD's sprayed the floor with a glue. When Aeryn stepped on it and suddenly stopped, she fell and her hand hit it too. That's the purple stuff.
                          Ahhh. I remember now! Season 1 is just my least favorite season. I tend to not even try to think about it. I almost didn't finish the series because of it. I put it aside and a year later picked it back up - I am so glad I got bored and gave it a another chance to play out that season. Season 2 forward I LOVED IT!

Comment

I loved the whole show. S1 was a less coherent, granted. I looked at it as them exploring the Farscape world and what was possible in it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoreFF View Post
                              impressed people still remember farscape. My alltime favorite Sci fi show.

Love everything about the show. Never saw anything so crazy and entertaining since Sadly.
                              Same here. It is the perfect definition of science fiction. I saw Ben this weekend at the con and I told him if I ever won the lottery I was bringing Farscape back. He said most likely it would come back in one form or another some day. Yeaaa!
                              sigpic
                              by: SerenaSerenity

Comment

I saw this a while ago, not too sure if it's totally relevant here, but anyway, if anyone's interested:

It's a recent interview and it's hard to believe he's 50!
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X