No announcement yet.

John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Oh yeah because I tend to change my url alot. I just edited that link in my sig if you wanna try it again.

Btw I'm surprised not many people come here anymore. I thought these 2 were still popular? :/
    sigpic
    My tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
      ^ Oh yeah because I tend to change my url alot. I just edited that link in my sig if you wanna try it again.

Btw I'm surprised not many people come here anymore. I thought these 2 were still popular? :/
      Yeah, it's sort of sad. The thread doesn't come alive too often.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I love them crazy, but I don't have time to breathe currently.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well I would post something in here. But it won't let me so..
          Guess I'll just post a link.

Made some gifs awhile back of them. Here.
          sigpic
          My tumblr

Comment

Those are amazing!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
              Well I would post something in here. But it won't let me so..
              Guess I'll just post a link.

Made some gifs awhile back of them. Here.
              Sam1969, you watch Orphan Black! Despite the "first rule" on your tumblr, I'm dying to discuss and have questions. Do you know of a forum for the show?!

Anybody want to do a Farscape rewatch to liven up the thread?
              sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

If I had access to Farscape, I'd do a rewatch in a minute!
                sigpic

Comment

Do you have a Netflix subscription? While the streaming is no longer available, I just checked and they do still have the dvds for rent.

Comment

Yeah, but I have 5 other people waiting for dvds right now.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      Yeah, but I have 5 other people waiting for dvds right now.
                      You mean family?

Oh, well. Let us know when you're ready. I can only think of one other tv love story that equals John and Aeryn. And surprise, it's not Jack and Sam. While Jack and Sam are my ultimate favs, their story was allowed to fizle and never played out on screen. So Jack and Aeryn and Crixus and Naevia (Spartacus) are the only two tv romances that IMO played out to my satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                        Sam1969, you watch Orphan Black! Despite the "first rule" on your tumblr, I'm dying to discuss and have questions. Do you know of a forum for the show?!

Anybody want to do a Farscape rewatch to liven up the thread?
                        Name's Jacquelyn. It's in my sig.

And I don't think I should do a rewatch. I just did a rewatch not too long ago. I posted the gifs here. But quite alot of them have horrible quality. I would get the clips from my dvds, but it seems my computer doesn't wanna play them. UGH.

Anyways, yes I watch Orphan Black and no I don't know of a forum for that show.
                        Do you have a tumblr? We could talk about it on there. Or perhaps PM's on here...
                        sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

Sorry, Jacquelyn, although I will probably forget in the future to look for and address you by your real name. Most of us just use screen names. Also, many times people have sooooo much stuff under their siggys that Most times I miss what's there.

Comment

I have such a craving to make more J/A gifs.
                            I suppose for now I'll just stick with editing pics of them.
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

Please, indulge yourself! (and me) *evil grin*

Comment

I'll have to see if I can find an hour to play with the Farscape pics I have. See what I come up with.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X