Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam1969 View Post
    Omg haha ^ That pic.
    I'm loving all the pictures in here though.

So.. aren't they just the best relationship of all time?!
    I would say so as this is one of those relationships that's works so well with show and out of all the relationships I ship for sci-fi and non sci-fi say I would say this is the one that works the best with its show.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Omg haha ^ That pic.
      I'm loving all the pictures in here though.

So.. aren't they just the best relationship of all time?!
      It's definitely one of the best I've seen, although the route to each other proper was really really long.
      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I have plans to re-watch the entire series, but season 1 was so tedious to me the first time through. Any plans for a thread rewatch any time soon? I think the first season might be easier if I could come here and see what you guys think about each episode. If not, maybe I'll just start my lone rewatch with S2.
        sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
          I have plans to re-watch the entire series, but season 1 was so tedious to me the first time through. Any plans for a thread rewatch any time soon? I think the first season might be easier if I could come here and see what you guys think about each episode. If not, maybe I'll just start my lone rewatch with S2.
          I am always up for a rewatch of Farscape. Love that it's on Netflix. Just wish that PKW is on instant watch as well.

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

What the heck? I just went to Netflix so I could tell you that PKW is on streaming, but none of the episodes are any more!!! I mean, yes, I own them all, but I've gotten lazy and used to just qeueing them up without going to locate the disk . (and they were just there last week!

P.S., glad to see people I know from the S/J threads frequent here

Comment

More bad news!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest View Post
                What the heck? I just went to Netflix so I could tell you that PKW is on streaming, but none of the episodes are any more!!! I mean, yes, I own them all, but I've gotten lazy and used to just qeueing them up without going to locate the disk . (and they were just there last week!

P.S., glad to see people I know from the S/J threads frequent here
                An alternative way is to find the DVDs and turn them into video files on your computer so you wouldn't have to go around looking for them!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I've got most of S2 on dvd. I've been lucky enough to find them at used book stores around.
                  sigpic

Comment

This question is about the US disk versions. Why were there so many?

I mean, they were released so close time-frame wise. I understand when many years have passed so the cast may have a new point of view in new commentaries or the director makes new editing cuts, but these various sets are not that far apart. I have a set but don't know what version they are other than I know they are not the "Starburst" version. What is the difference in the sets?

I think I've heard there are different comentaries on the various editions, is that true?

What other differences are there?

Comment

I'm not the one to ask. Maybe Fifth Man could tell you. He seems to know all things Farscape. I just got into the show about two years ago when I had access to Netflix.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah they took Farscape off of Netflix the beginning of this month. Not sure why people go there anyways. I watched it on there and the episodes were actually out of order on there. (like in season 1) So technically I was watching the show with the episodes out of order.

Good thing I have the dvds now. I'm just having alot of John/Aeryn feels lately. I've been making/reblogging a ton of things of them on tumblr.
                        I made this awhile back..

sigpic
                        My tumblr

Comment

I can't afford to pay attention right now in my life much less buy dvds. I count on Netflix for lots of stuff.

sigpic

Comment

There is other websites to watch it on.
                            Oh that moment was so cute!
                            sigpic
                            My tumblr

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeah they took Farscape off of Netflix the beginning of this month. Not sure why people go there anyways. I watched it on there and the episodes were actually out of order on there. (like in season 1) So technically I was watching the show with the episodes out of order.

Good thing I have the dvds now. I'm just having alot of John/Aeryn feels lately. I've been making/reblogging a ton of things of them on tumblr.
                                I made this awhile back..

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/3756/aerynjohn3.png

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4839/aerynjohn4.png
                                I clicked on your "my tumbler" in your siggy but got an error.

Comment

Working...
                                X