No announcement yet.

John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not too worried! The good thing about the series being long ended (if it's the only positive thing!) is that I know it's sort of a happy ending for all.
    Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

If we're reviving the thread, we need pics!

I'll try to stay away from stuff too spoilery for you guys.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

We should! But I don't have PB
        Is it a good or a bad thing to sort of know about the sort of happy ending? Exactly a year ago I was watching it for the very first time and followed a strict no-spoiler policy... that was fun
        sigpic

Comment

I think with as much as people gush about John/Aeryn it's hard to stay strictly spoiler free. I just watched it straight through the first time last year and I knew there would be a happy ending. Crossover fics mostly.

sigpic

Comment

Already been doing some art...

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

This is beautiful, Ikorni
              (By the way, I can't hear the words "dog" and "bone(s)" in one sentence and not think of DWTB...)
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, these 2 were done during an Artwork "red" challenge!

I think my heart broke when John said "Beyond hope."
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Beautiful work, Ikorni
                  sigpic

Comment

Some of the ones I've made over the years...

sigpic

Comment

Nice

Wish this thread were a bit more alive though...
                      Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I forget it's here, otherwise I'd come post lots!
                        sigpic

Comment

Then maybe a pic or so here might revive this thread....

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Hello! New fan here. Well watched season 1 to 3 a couple of years back but started again about 2 weeks ago. I'm at season 2 now, just finished watching Look at the Princess part 3 yesterday. Such a sweet moment between John and Aeryn at the end of the episode. Can't wait for them to confess their love to eachother. WHEN WILL THEEEYYY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Arklight View Post
                              Hello! New fan here. Well watched season 1 to 3 a couple of years back but started again about 2 weeks ago. I'm at season 2 now, just finished watching Look at the Princess part 3 yesterday. Such a sweet moment between John and Aeryn at the end of the episode. Can't wait for them to confess their love to eachother. WHEN WILL THEEEYYY!!!
                              Really soon. Hang on.
                              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Arklight View Post
                                Hi! I'm new too and only in mid season three. It's so much fun, and if you like that sweet little moment OMG Green Eyed Monster! You have so much fun coming up.
                                sigpicsig by Isolde

Comment

Working...
                                X