No announcement yet.

John/Aeryn Ship, pics, fics and discussion, spoilers for all seasons plus PKW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey y'all don't know if this has been posted here already but there's a wicked vid about the episode the choice that i've recently fallen in love with so i thought i'd share it here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBVw9NijDRw

so good.

enjoy!

Nat
    My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

Great vid Natalia, thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        twice shy... great ep... love that they get together at the end

i might be getting a laptop after x-mas.... if i do... we'll see bout me making more wps...but dunno yet... i'm gonna have to get the program back to do so.
        me too, took a long time in coming though, i'm not one for prolonged angst

hope you do i miss your wps, what program? I've got a couple.

Originally posted by natalia View Post
        hey y'all don't know if this has been posted here already but there's a wicked vid about the episode the choice that i've recently fallen in love with so i thought i'd share it here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBVw9NijDRw

so good.

enjoy!

Nat
        excellent rec, thank you.

Comment

hey guys i'm looking for some high quality season 4 caps of john and aeryn for a project i'm working on and i've been having a rough time finding anything of really good quality online.

let me know if anyone can give me a hand!

Nat

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
            Hey Nat!!!!

Sobbing now. This is so sad. Great Video.

Wow, I need something happy now. How a about a roller coaster ride of so so sad to giddy fun.

Life Less Ordinary

Of course by Leviathan, I am obsessed with Her videos now. On Fire, Far Away
            LOVE leviathan's vids they are SO well done!

Comment

Originally posted by natalia View Post
              LOVE leviathan's vids they are SO well done!
              i agree. they are amazing!
              thanks to Pandora's_Box for the siggie!

Comment

Originally posted by RinggoldGate
                Found another video by Leviathan

She Drives Me Crazy
                thanks for posting!

Comment

Those are all great vids, Leviathan does have a way with the vids.

Comment

Yep, Leviathon has the best vids.

Finally turned in my Netflix DVD for WSS La Bomba and Bad Timing ... I know lots of you do not like to rewatch Bad Timing, but I lost count of the times I watched it the past couple of weeks ... mainly because of the great J/A moments ... my favorite is at the beginning where they are talking about "commitment". And then I really like the deleted scene where they are working on the ship and keep trading tools.

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                      Yep, Leviathon has the best vids.

Finally turned in my Netflix DVD for WSS La Bomba and Bad Timing ... I know lots of you do not like to rewatch Bad Timing, but I lost count of the times I watched it the past couple of weeks ... mainly because of the great J/A moments ... my favorite is at the beginning where they are talking about "commitment". And then I really like the deleted scene where they are working on the ship and keep trading tools.
                      I love to rewatch them, moreso after knowing PKW's was going to happen, before that still would and imagine what would happen next.

I love the trading tools bit, they're into each other so much they know what the other wants or needs, to bad it was deleted.

Comment

This was originally intended as a Cam/Vala wallpaper...somewhere along the line I removed all the Stargate pics, so I guess it's about as J/A as C/V. And kinda late for valentines...

Clicky clicky

Comment

You guys have talent . Keep it up .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            You guys have talent . Keep it up .

thx.... and yes we do

i really should make more J/A WPs for ya'lls to snurch.... so i'll get to those some time... i do have some ideas
                            sigpic

Comment

here's a john/aeryn video rec. it highlights their journey together. spoilers for PKW. enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhu2f...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                thx.... and yes we do

i really should make more J/A WPs for ya'lls to snurch.... so i'll get to those some time... i do have some ideas

yes you should, i'll give "hugs" and "kisses"

Comment

Working...
                                X