Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just made it to Meltdown.

Yuh. Somebody sure turned the heat up.

I'm so enjoying season 3. I loved Green Eyed Monster and SoD/S&L opener. In a complete 180, I also enjoyed the tension between John and Aeryn in Different Destinations.. it was good to see them at odds with one another and watching each cope with their anger.. and then the tenderness between them at the end.
    sigpic

Comment

i remember the first time meltdown was on.... i was at work... and i was takin break... switched the TV to scifi... and i was goin nuts as well... *grin* saw part of it before havin to go back up
      sigpic

Comment

I just sort of sat there with my tongue half hanging out thinking "Damn!".

I can't remember anything else that happened.. I guess I'll just have to go watch it again
        sigpic

Comment

Not as hot as Meltdown, but it's leather, gun, and kisses.....Infinite Possibilities

Spoiler:

]

Comment

OOOoooo meltdown...and season three...*sigh*....those were the days when ship was hot and it was good
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
              One of the things I like most about these commentaries is that they notice and comment on the same scenes the fans pick out to be faves or comment on. They are fans too.
              And Ben is an admitted shipper.
              Have you listened to the Green Eyed Monster commentary. Ben is a definite shipper!!
              Originally posted by SciFiFan View Post
              Caps from The Flax

Spoiler:
              Proximity Alert!!! (this needs a horn sound effect

Spoiler:

Am I too obsessed when I can spout off the lines that go with these caps?
              Love that scene - Just to be perfectly clear, you are the female of your species, right?

Originally posted by AnnaBee View Post
              Spoiler:

The great calvin boxers scene!! Great pic choice!

Originally posted by MFA View Post
              Okay, I have the next 5 episodes of S3 sitting at home on the counter, and I'll probably watch them (all or some) in the morning when I get home from work instead of going to bed. Different Destinations, Eat Me, Thanks for Sharing, Green Eyed Monster, Losing Time ... I've heard so much about these episodes, I can't wait to see them!! All of them will be new to me!
              Ooooh - those are all really good choices. Well maybe not Eat Me - but you need to see that at least once just for the plot twist importance.

For some lovely Meltdown sound bytes
              http://www.scaper.com/sounds/meltdown.html

John: "Focus! Eyes on the task! Remember the mist. The mist is not your friend."
              Aeryn: "Right. Bad mist."
              John: "Naughty mist."
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                OOOoooo meltdown...and season three...*sigh*....those were the days when ship was hot and it was good

yes and some hot ship too
                sigpic

Comment

OMG I just watched Infinite Possibilities. I was so not prepared. *sob*

I had to get creative to compensate. Made myself a sig and icon to stir up some shippy lurve.

sigpic

Comment

yes pt2 is very sad.. its a tear jerker
                    sigpic

Comment

Pic!spam of boredness!!

Comment

Some from Meltdown

clickable

Spoiler:

Comment

Some from Meltdown

clickable

Spoiler:

mmmm john/aeryn hotness. my favourite way to finish a weekend
                          My Fic: LJ & FF.net

Comment

I agree, Nat
                            I'm off to go watch "Family Ties" now..
                            Edit: The FS one that is, I saw the SG-1 a few days ago lol
                            Renny Roo, the Keeper Of the Fruitcakes

sigpic
                            Sig by Odakota_Rose

Comment

Meltdown will be coming up next for me, but probably next week ... oooooh, can't wait!! Along with three other great episodes that I can't wait to see! I just can't bear to turn loose (yet) of the eps I've just recently watched ...

re: Different Destinations, Eat Me, Thanks for Sharing, Green Eyed Monster, Losing Time

Well, I got home Friday morning and had every intention on watching one or two of the shows, but went straight to bed - even the thought of watching some great J/A ship couldn't keep my eyes open. But, I got up about 5 pm and started watching and COULD NOT stop. I believe if I had the whole S3 DVD's on hand, I would have stayed up all night and watched everyone of them. So, I watched all 5 episodes back to back, including the interviews and the GEM commentary, without taking a break. Will definitely have to go back and re-watch them, one or two at the time.

Green Eyed Monster is my favorite from those 5, followed closely by Different Destinations. The "twist" on GEM,
                              Spoiler:
                              especially who the "bad guy" really was was a surprise. Didn't figure that one out until JC did! Kept thinking it was Crais the entire time.

And the J/A moments, ooooooh!!!! Very well written and definitely angsty! Especially the one at the end - in the commentary, Ben mentioned something about one of the guys made the star twinkle and he didn't write it that way because he was afraid it would seem a bit cheesy, but I thought it came across very well!

Just as a side note, only because I mentioned elsewhere, I am enjoying S3, but found myself missing the rest of the crew in episodes 8 and 9, especially missed having J/A in the same scenes in episode 9. Anybody else have this problem while watching the shows live (or at least for the first time)? I'm hoping this gets better ... or does this just mean I am a hopeless shipper who can't stand having an episode or moment without a ship

Comment

love the J/A moments in GEM
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X