Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If freaking Star Wars wont get its own section what makes you think Farscape will ? & Star Wars will have a total of 3 TV Shows & it has yearly Video Games & Books.
    Last edited by Starxgate; 17 July 2007, 03:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
      If freaking Star Wars wont get its own section what makes you think Farscape will ? & Star Wars will have a total of 3 TV Shows & it has yearly Video Games & Books.
      We are just saying we'd like one. The Farscape thread is more active than any Star Wars thread is. I'm sure once the Star Wars shows get closer they will have a good chance of getting a forum.

Comment

My vote goes as well for a forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
          We are just saying we'd like one. The Farscape thread is more active than any Star Wars thread is. I'm sure once the Star Wars shows get closer they will have a good chance of getting a forum.
          So do the Star Wars fans & there is more out with Star Wars to talk about daily then there ever will be with Farscape. But as usual the Gateworld owner responds with

"There is not enough interests"

& he more then likely will here

Comment

Originally posted by Starxgate View Post
            So do the Star Wars fans & there is more out with Star Wars to talk about daily then there ever will be with Farscape. But as usual the Gateworld owner responds with

"There is not enough interests"

& he more then likely will here
            Well, he has a point. There probably isn't enough interest. There probably isn't enough interest for a Smallville or Firefly thread right now either. The point of this thread is to show that there is interest in Farscape (not to show it's better than Star Wars) and one of the reasons previously cited was shows that are in production have a better shot at a sub-forum. Yes we are probably jumping the gun with this thread, but hey, Scapers are a dedicated bunch.

But yeah, it's Darren's site and he can do what he wants, I'm not gonna lose sleep over it.

Comment

Yes, Farscape should indeed have it's own forum. The characters are well developed and lovable, the acting is superb, the writing is great, and the special effects are nearly motion picture quality. What's not to love? And just like Stargate, I think Darren should create sections for each season, including one for the PKW. I would very much like to have a Farscape section. Bring it on!!!
              Have you ever remembered what life was like before you were born? That's how it will be like after you're dead.

Comment

Count me in for a Farscape Forum.

So sad that there were only 4 years.

Banner made by Tanya Erikson

Comment

Until we get an actual Farscape section, if we do, feel free to pop into my current thread to discuss this great show and the latest developments on these webisodes.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Count me in. But people attacking another part of the Sci Fi World will not help this cause.
                    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Well heck, they moved the Farscsape forum on Sci-fi from the classic to regular/active section!

I really hope these webisodes can strike up a continuation of the series or at least a new movie or two!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                        Well heck, they moved the Farscsape forum on Sci-fi from the classic to regular/active section!

I really hope these webisodes can strike up a continuation of the series or at least a new movie or two!
                        I'm hoping that as well. These webisodes have to mean something more is potentially in the works. I really think they are testing the waters here. If these webisodes are received well by us fans, I really think we may see more of Farscape made.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

With a lull in space based scifi shows on television these days coupled with Farscape's past popularity. - The time is ripe for something new from this type of genre.

I'm not sure how I feel about whether or not to bring back all, some or none of the original cast. As much as I loved the actors and characters, having a completely fresh slate would work just fine for me personally. If just one person from the original cast comes back, I hope its Wayne Pygram as indomitable Scorpius. It's nice that the Jim Henson comapany is on baord as well. Plus I am Frelling sick and tired of hearing BSG's rip-off word - Frak. Long live Frell.
                          The USS Defiant Rocks!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pb1MkhBytFw
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8N1P...eature=related
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRquZ...eature=related

Comment

I just signed up to these forums to say - yes that would rock. I watched Farscape when it first came on, and only watched my first ever Stargate 3 month ago. I watch this forum every so often but have never bothered to sign up.

Anyway, it kinda makes sense, the Farscape Appreciation Thread is huge, and huge threads are kinda hard to follow topics, esepcially when its such a diverse topic as something which should have its own forum section.

The news about the webisodes rocked, I just hope they get back a load of the original cast. They could carry on with the story as (PKW spoiler)
                            Spoiler:
                            the balance John struck between the scarrans and the peacekeepers is going to be fragile at best. Also he's lost the wormhole knowledge so that would make for something fresh too..
                            Let's hope this rekindles the series.

To be honest Farscape deserves its own forum topic regardless of whether or not it's coming back, but as it's kinda coming back, well we need somewhere to discuss the webisodes otherwise it will just clutter this forum section.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              I'm hoping that as well. These webisodes have to mean something more is potentially in the works. I really think they are testing the waters here. If these webisodes are received well by us fans, I really think we may see more of Farscape made.

I think that is why fans are excited. I think the webisodes will do extremly well. Heck I just picked up Farscape about 2 months ago, I am in the middle of Season 3. Decided to watch the show because I rather enjoyed Black and Browder in Season 10 of SG-1. So I wanted to see them in something else, something they were truly known for.

LONG LIVE FARSCAPE AND STARGATE!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

LONG LIVE FARSCAPE AND STARGATE!!!
                                I'll definitely second that statement.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X