Farscape returns in Web-based series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    Put together though, these webisodes should just about equal one whole episode. And hopefully, lead to more very soon (as in, back on TV).

True, and plus I think anything Henson and Company puts together would be top-notch. I mean, from four seasons and a mini-series, how many Farscape episodes were lame and boring? (None ... so far from the ones I've seen and that's getting pretty close to most of them)

I'm with you though, I can't see them going to this much trouble for nothing. There's gotta be something else out there brewing ...

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed too ...

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
      True, and plus I think anything Henson and Company puts together would be top-notch. I mean, from four seasons and a mini-series, how many Farscape episodes were lame and boring? (None ... so far from the ones I've seen and that's getting pretty close to most of them)

I'm with you though, I can't see them going to this much trouble for nothing. There's gotta be something else out there brewing ...

I'm keeping my fingers and toes crossed too ...
      Yeah, there has to be more going on. IMO, they just don't want to say too much, too soon. Or curse anything.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Not sure if this was already noted, but Rockne S. O'Bannon is signed on, as reported at scifistream. I think with Rockne and Henson Productions involved, our odds for great episodes are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy_Watson View Post
          Not sure if this was already noted, but Rockne S. O'Bannon is signed on, as reported at scifistream. I think with Rockne and Henson Productions involved, our odds for great episodes are very good.
          Thats good
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
            Thats good
            Definately. I really hope the episodes push the 6 minute side of the 3-6 range. (that'd be more than a regular episodes worth of content. I wonder if it will be a continuing saga type thing, or just little odd stories?

Comment

^I hope it's a continuing saga.

I was also very pleased to hear Rockne O'Bannon signed on.

oooooh ... the anticipation is killing me!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MFA View Post
                ^I hope it's a continuing saga.

I was also very pleased to hear Rockne O'Bannon signed on.

oooooh ... the anticipation is killing me!!!
                I also hope these webisodes follow a certain, continuous story. That, IMO, would present better odds of us having Farscape brought back on the air in some form.

As for O'Bannon signing on, that is great to hear. Just increases the quality of what we'll get IMO.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just heard the news about Farscape's return! Yippee!!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
                  O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by Jill_Ion View Post
                    I just heard the news about Farscape's return! Yippee!!
                    It is definitely good to be excited, but let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. We just have to hope these webisodes get great reaction, and this leads to a real return for the show.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

anyone heard of the release date, a friend of mine when i told her she went nuts and wont leave me alone till i find it out, and if theres not one, well my life will b a living hell for a while lol, till there is one, one of the call at 1am, have u found out yet, type of people lol

Comment

YAAY!!! i cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by Spinobreaker View Post
                          anyone heard of the release date, a friend of mine when i told her she went nuts and wont leave me alone till i find it out, and if theres not one, well my life will b a living hell for a while lol, till there is one, one of the call at 1am, have u found out yet, type of people lol
                          Sorry, but there has been no real news yet. Especially on a release date. When news first broke about the webisodes, the deal had just been struck. So, sadly, it could be a little while before we hear too much in the way of specifics.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It's worth being optimistic about. CGI is constantly coming down in price, increasing in quality, perhaps Farscape is being considered again as a full time series? I know cost was an issue, maybe it's viable that Farscape can be done just a tiny bit cheaper than it could have been done 5 years ago, and they are not tapped out the way SG-1 kinda was (stars leaving the show, tough to stay fresh after ten seasons, etc)

Comment

At the Skiffy website
                              www.scifi.com/farscape
                              There are links posted to other fansites, including fanfic, videos, forums etc. I hope this means Skiffy is taking this seriously, and finally taking us seriously.

Comment

Thanks for the update on the Skiffy site SlyvreWolfe!

Someone nominated a friend's site but they've listed it as fan fiction. I know for a fact that my friend, Ryalin (Ryalin's Home) doesn't have an FS fanfic, she has the rockingist Fan Vids EVER!
                                http://www.ryalinshome.com/farscape_videos.php
                                sigpic
                                I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X