Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You see i can pay bout 60 quid for the volumes or 100 quid for the box plus like i say you get the cool cheesy, old-skool VHS style picture made up on the side of em.

Comment

You know they play these at 1 AM on Monday right?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Whitster
        The UK season boxsets are so expensive it actually works out cheaper for the 2 diksk packs, plus the pics they make look cool on the shelf.
        I bought all the box sets, that came out first, before the season box sets... I also like the pictures they make out
        Beckett: How come I never make friends like that ?
        McKay: You need to get out more.
        Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much out do you get ?
        - Atlantis: "The Rising"

Comment

Do bees bee?

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
          SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
          Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana
            Do bees bee?

Morjana

Umm...maybe. But what you should be asking is do leviathins starbust.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I really haven't watched much Farscape since it was cancelled. It was painful to see the show end the way it did and I just kind of stopped watching the old episodes, ignored the DVD's sitting on the shelf, etc. I didn't think it was coming back and it was easier to just forget about it.

The announcement of the miniseries was very exciting, but still didn't prompt me to run get out the Farscape tapes. Then, Sunday night, I had insomnia, and was flipping around and stumbled on the season 1 finale Family Ties. I stopped and watched the show and was again entranced with the characters and the story and the special effects.

Now I'm ready to watch all those reruns of Farscape in October and can't wait for October 17th!

Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

mmmm can't wait personally

frell is it october yet!?
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X