No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That'd be a nice idea, they touched on it in PKWs... so the exploration of it... maybe a Hynerian power struggle?
    Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
      That'd be a nice idea, they touched on it in PKWs... so the exploration of it... maybe a Hynerian power struggle?
      I would absolutely love to see Rygel retake his throne. After all those years, he deserves to be Dominar again.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
        I would absolutely love to see Rygel retake his throne. After all those years, he deserves to be Dominar again.
        Definitely!

Comment

Originally posted by Formerhost
          But he didn't manage to do that?
          Infact he did- but that was after season 4 was done. You'll find that for the last star wars movie that Lou and Dave Elsey and alot of the other former creature shop peeps were involved in it. Of course when PK wars was made they all came back to make the mini series!!

Comment

Farscape first...

I'm working on a PKWs vid... have no clue about the timetable...

Comment

I just got done watching season 1's "A Human Reaction". It was the first appearance of the Ancients, and an all around great episode.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

"A Human Reaction" is one of my Season 1 favorites--one of many. I love the scene at the end with the Ancient and the scene at the beginning before John leaves Moya. That latter one really brings a tear to the eye.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Just watched an episode that dealt with Aeryn's past on Moya...
                  Spoiler:
                  I don't know the time frame but it was so powerful... it was the one where they find the recording of the original pilot being killed, such a powerful episode for both Pilot and Aeryn... brought tears to my eyes!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Just watched an episode that dealt with Aeryn's past on Moya...
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't know the time frame but it was so powerful... it was the one where they find the recording of the original pilot being killed, such a powerful episode for both Pilot and Aeryn... brought tears to my eyes!
                    That's season 2's "The Way We Weren't". Definitely a great episode. Of course, there are so many great Farscape eps really.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      That's season 2's "The Way We Weren't". Definitely a great episode. Of course, there are so many great Farscape eps really.
                      That IS a great episode--one of many great episodes.

If someone were to ask me what is my single favorite episode of FarScape, it would be impossible for me to answer.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I'm rewatching season 4 eps at the moment, Unrealized Reality earlier today. This is really brilliant episode! On every single level.

Comment

None shall pass!

Comment

Originally posted by McClance
                            That IS a great episode--one of many great episodes.

If someone were to ask me what is my single favorite episode of FarScape, it would be impossible for me to answer.
                            Amen to that!

Comment

"The way We Weren't" is indeed a wonderful episode. I love it that you learn in this series so much things about the different characters, also the very dark parts of their past.
                              It was sad to watch the breaking of the bond between Aeryn and Pilot.

And it is interessting that some things of earlier episodes can be seen in a different light. Here we learn that the shield D'Argo destroyed in "Tey've got a secret" was installed by Velorek to sabotage the gun ship project.
                              That's all folks.

Comment

i just ordered the 1.2 boxset when it comes ill have all of series 1 and 2 and 3 of series 3

Comment

Working...
                                X