Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
    Was really tempted by season three Starbursts.....But had to wonder about the price- does $28.99CDN each sound decent? Thought it might be a bit high.....
    Sounds good to me. Each one has cost me about $24 each (US dollars).
    sigpic
    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
      Just dropping in to make some of you a little jealous...

*pointing downwards*

Look it's me with Gigi...

Spoiler:
      (Puts hand up) Yep I am definitely feeling the green right now (walks away mumbling under her breath, very naughty words)

Just kidding that is awesome I bet that was a freaking riot and that is definitely cool thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
        Hmm, maybe not then, It does add up when buying them all for a complete season though. Spent too much today as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
          Just dropping in to make some of you a little jealous...

*pointing downwards*

Look it's me with Gigi...

Spoiler:

Hard to recognize Gigi without her makeup on. Nice pic Falcon.
          sigpic

Comment

Your price sounds a little high. I've bought almost all of my online and I've been paying between $15-20 US at Amazon.com, Best Buy, or Deepdiscountdvd.com (great prices and no shipping cost at this last one if you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for delivery)
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Psi-fi/Steph
              I wonder what sort of torture that Zhaan used to kill her lover in season 1.
              Answer from a later season (sorry don't remember the ep name)
              Spoiler:
              I thought she said it was done with a mind meld.

PK wars comment
              Spoiler:
              D'ARGO IS NOT DEAD! WE NEVER SAW A BODY! THAT"S MY STORY AND I'M STICKING TO IT.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                Your price sounds a little high. I've bought almost all of my online and I've been paying between $15-20 US at Amazon.com, Best Buy, or Deepdiscountdvd.com (great prices and no shipping cost at this last one if you don't mind waiting 2 weeks for delivery)
                I buy all mine at Amazon as well so I guess I might be a lil hazey about what the prices were.
                sigpic

Comment

I buy all mine at Amazon as well so I guess I might be a lil hazey about what the prices were.
                  Yeah, it ranges from $15 - $21 or so US depending on where you order them from. I've gotten Farscape from both BestBuy.com and Amazon.com. Great deal IMO.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

She's hot with and without the makeup.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It might depend on whether you had shipping cost or not. So your total could have been $24. Plus I've seen them at $21 US on Amazon from time to time (that's when I buy somewhere else) so it's possibly they hit $24 at some point.

If you want something delivered fast, use Amazon. If you want the lowest price use deepdiscountdvd.com
                      sigpic

Comment

My father couldn't believe that the girl (Chianna) on the pictures which I had signed was the same as the girl (Gigi) in the picture with me. He was stumped, you should have seen his face.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I just got done watching Season 3's "Suns and Lovers". I hadn't watched that one in quite some time. What a great episode IMO, on a lot of levels. You couldn't help but feel
                          Spoiler:
                          D'Argo's anger too. What a betrayal by two people he really loved.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                            I just got done watching Season 3's "Suns and Lovers". I hadn't watched that one in quite some time. What a great episode IMO, on a lot of levels. You couldn't help but feel
                            Spoiler:
                            D'Argo's anger too. What a betrayal by two people he really loved.
                            Oh yeah, what a horrible position to be in.

Speaking of Season 3, I just got back my S3 collection after lending them to my uncle so now I can finally finish it. I also ordered the first Starburst for Season 4 from Amazon.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, what a horrible position to be in.

Speaking of Season 3, I just got back my S3 collection after lending them to my uncle so now I can finally finish it. I also ordered the first Starburst for Season 4 from Amazon.
                              That's cool. I still have to get the Season 4 Starbursts. Right now, I just have those eps on tape. Maybe later today I'll order the first one.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

ughh...I had saved up money to get season 3....and then I had a birthday party and Thespian Dues...and all of the money is gone. I am one sad little scaper

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                                hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                                OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Working...
                                X