No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hummm, people are looking at who their favorites are, wow that is really tough I liked most of the characters

Gotta go with John and Aeryn though. They were just phenominal!!!!!

Course Moya and Pilot were great!!!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

My top favorite FarScape characters will always be Pilot and Moya. Those two played a huge part in my continued watching.

Of course, I like a lot of the other characters, too--John, Aeryn, Chiana, D'Argo, Crais, Talyn, and with time, I came to appreciate Rygel. The only regular character I didn't care much for was Noranti
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance
        My top favorite FarScape characters will always be Pilot and Moya. Those two played a huge part in my continued watching.

Of course, I like a lot of the other characters, too--John, Aeryn, Chiana, D'Argo, Crais, Talyn, and with time, I came to appreciate Rygel. The only regular character I didn't care much for was Noranti
        yeah, over time, I couldnt help but love rygel. I laugh everytime I watch the ep where he says
        Spoiler:
        *when he and aeryn swith bodies* " shoot the damn gun you blue ass B***h!!!

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Agh, nevermind. Don't make me choose. I love them all with the minor exception of...

Spoiler:
          Jool, ugh...
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Jool is okay. Like Pilot, I prefer her over Sikozu (and Noranti).
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

As much of a self-centered jerk Rygel could be, he was still fun to watch. And Pilot was great too, I'm sure he had a name before he became the pilot and I always wondered what it was.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Favorite characters? Very tough decision. Like most of you, I like almost all of them a whole lot. But if I had to choose 3, I'd probably go with John, Rygel, and D'Argo.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by McClance
                  Jool is okay. Like Pilot, I prefer her over Sikozu (and Noranti).
                  The same here. I prefer Jool much more than Sikozu and Noranti.
                  T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender
                    Yay!!! My partner in crime!!lol

may you too be sucked into the world of Farscape. I am sure if you watched it from the beginning, you would like it even more. It is one of the best scifi shows ever made. (and another victim of scifi channel execs)
                    One of the best??? It's THE BEST!!! For me at least...

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                      The same here. I prefer Jool much more than Sikozu and Noranti.
                      I didn't really like Sikozu the first time I saw Farscape, but upon rewatching season 4, I've decided that she's at least interesting, if not likeable.
                      Last edited by Toresica; 17 September 2006, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Toresica
                        I didn't really like Sikozu the first time I saw Farscape, but upon rewatching season 3, I've decided that she's at least interesting, if not likeable.
                        You mean season 4?

Comment

Can I pick them all? Favs have to be John and Aeryn. Chiana and D'argo after them, Scorpius and Pilot after them, Moya and Rigel after them... Then I guess everybody else.
                          It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                            You mean season 4?
                            Yes, that is exactly what I meant.

Comment

Another brilliant Question!

Years=cycles
                              Hours=arns (sp?)
                              Seconds=microns

So what are days, weeks, minutes, months, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                                Another brilliant Question!

Years=cycles
                                Hours=arns (sp?)
                                Seconds=microns

So what are days, weeks, minutes, months, etc?
                                http://www.starburstcards.com/Karlsw...ia/Measure.htm

Comment

Working...
                                X