Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Descent
    I'm so glad they switched the Starburst Editions over to one sided discs. The double sided thing was the reason one of my Season Two discs is screwy.
    I agree. I never have been a big fan of double-sided discs. Too many things can go wrong with them.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
      I agree. I never have been a big fan of double-sided discs. Too many things can go wrong with them.
      Ooh, those things piss me off- suggestion, when buying CD's, get the single side.....the bonus content usually isn't worth the double side.

Comment

Exactly, I was lucky with Season One not being screwed up but now unfortunately one of my favorite episodes ("Plan B") skips all over.

Did they re-release Season Two Starburst on one sided discs as well?
        sigpic
        "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
        DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
          Did they re-release Season Two Starburst on one sided discs as well?
          I'm not really sure. My Season 2 I have on DVD from before the Starburst Editions came out. I don't see why they wouldn't have though, considering they did with Season 1.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I would love to see a new line of Farscape figures.

Comment

You're not such an oddball. I liked her at times too. She definitely had her moments IMO. Sad what happened in
              Spoiler:
              The Peacekeeper Wars.
              ok, I have to admit...that did tug at my heartstrings a bit

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
              hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Since Farscape is my second Love right after Stargate, I made this John-Aeryn wallpaper today. Thought Id share.

[CENTER][CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety
                  Since Farscape is my second Love right after Stargate, I made this John-Aeryn wallpaper today. Thought Id share.

Very nice! Green for you.
                  sigpic
                  "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                  DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Nice wall Sweety!!!
                    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
                    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
                    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Sweety

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                        Spoiler:
                        Moya's baby looks rather evil.....from the little bit shown in the ep. Can't wait for the next eps! And Crais got what was coming to him. And Scorpious was just plain creepy.....what's with the black bondage.....
                        I love this show.
                        About Scorpius outfit - there is a reason he is dressed like that. Don't read below if you don't want to be spoiled.
                        Spoiler:
                        It's a cooling suit. He is half sebacen and half scarren. You find out about his parentage and background in a latter ep. Since the sebacen's have problems with too much heat and the scarren's love heat he needs a suit to keep him cool or he would die (technically for sebacens too much heat puts them into something called the living death which is sort of like a coma you'll never awaken from). If you think Scorpius is creepy now wait till you find out about the head gear he wears.

And I agree I love this show!!
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                          Just saw Nerve and A Hidden Memory, wow- AMAZING two parter. It's frustrating watching Aeryn and Crichton though- when are they going to get together, and how come they can't even say anything to each other! They play that tension so great though.
                          Oooh, if you are frustated now- you are going to be going crazy later. But it's a good (and angsty) kind of crazy. The fun and games Aeryn and John go thru are going to make you scream and cry and sigh and laugh.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                            I am on episode 4 of Season 3. Man, do I miss this show.
                            Oooh, you're only a couple episodes away from the big storyline for S3. Just wait till you get to the end of 'Eat Me' (6th ep of S3). Didn't really like that ep, but love the direction it put the show in.

I seem to be saying 'Oooh' alot. But that just so applies to the twists and turns of this show.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                              Oooh, if you are frustated now- you are going to be going crazy later. But it's a good (and angsty) kind of crazy. The fun and games Aeryn and John go thru are going to make you scream and cry and sigh and laugh.
                              And then rewatch all the episodes, so you can scream and cry and sigh and laugh all over again.

Spoiler:
                              The first time I saw the end of S2, I was devastated ... particularly because S3 wasn't out on DVD at that time and it was the first time I caved in to internet spoilers. Now, I'm a spoilerholic. John and Aeryn did that to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                                Oooh, you're only a couple episodes away from the big storyline for S3. Just wait till you get to the end of 'Eat Me' (6th ep of S3). Didn't really like that ep, but love the direction it put the show in.

I seem to be saying 'Oooh' alot. But that just so applies to the twists and turns of this show.
                                I actually really enjoyed that episode overall. And yeah, I loved the storyline it set up for the rest of the season. No one would have thought that would happen.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X