No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's Harvey? Is that Stark's first name?

I love Stark already, can tell that he'll be a great character, and Scorpious will be a great villain, how creepy he is.....

Spoiler:
    Glowing head=very cool!

Wasn't expecting that.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42

I love Stark already, can tell that he'll be a great character, and Scorpious will be a great villain, how creepy he is.....

Spoiler:
      Glowing head=very cool!

Wasn't expecting that.
      How far are you into watching FS? Cause if someone tells you who Harvey is and you've not seen the eps he first appears in...it would be a SPOILER and I'd hate to spoil it for you.
      sigpic
      I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Spoiler:
        Glowing head=very cool!

Wasn't expecting that.
        As for Stark, you'll come to find out the "glowing head" has much more meaning.

And Harvey, if you really want to know, is
        Spoiler:
        the Scorpius neural clone in John's mind starting in Season 2. Scorpius puts a chip in John's mind to get at the wormhole info, and Harvey is created in his mind to search it out.
        It makes for some great moments.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
          How far are you into watching FS? Cause if someone tells you who Harvey is and you've not seen the eps he first appears in...it would be a SPOILER and I'd hate to spoil it for you.
          I have two eps left in season one.

Comment

I have two eps left in season one.
            Don't read the spoiler in my previous post if you don't want to be spoiled some for Season 2.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Don't read the spoiler in my previous post if you don't want to be spoiled some for Season 2.
              Okay, thanks for the warning.

Comment

Stark is awesome, definately one of my favorite characters in the later seasons. He also had that great and riveting (to me, because it related to my beliefs) line in "Different Destinations..."
                sigpic
                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                  Stark is awesome, definately one of my favorite characters in the later seasons. He also had that great and riveting (to me, because it related to my beliefs) line in "Different Destinations..."
                  What a great Season 3 episode too. "Different Destinations..." was just great all around IMO.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What a great Season 3 episode too. "Different Destinations..." was just great all around IMO.
                    Yep. Classic episode, real sad though too.

Okay, I know this is the appreciation thread but if I may be so bold as to say that the one thing I did not like about the later seasons was

Spoiler:
                    Jool. I hated that scream of hers. Most annoying character ever, IMO.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                      Yep. Classic episode, real sad though too.

Okay, I know this is the appreciation thread but if I may be so bold as to say that the one thing I did not like about the later seasons was

Spoiler:
                      Jool. I hated that scream of hers. Most annoying character ever, IMO.
                      OMG...I couldnt agree more. And that hair...I dont know why the hair bothered me so much. She was sooooooooo whiny

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                      hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                      Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                      OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by penguininablender
                        OMG...I couldnt agree more. And that hair...I dont know why the hair bothered me so much. She was sooooooooo whiny
                        I liked her even if she was whiny. I also liked her hair. But then I'm the oddball Scaper.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                          I liked her even if she was whiny. I also liked her hair. But then I'm the oddball Scaper.
                          You're not such an oddball. I liked her at times too. She definitely had her moments IMO. Sad what happened in
                          Spoiler:
                          The Peacekeeper Wars.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

You're not such an oddball. I liked her at times too. She definitely had her moments IMO. Sad what happened in
                            Spoiler:
                            The Peacekeeper Wars.

Ah, but I am...I liked her better than I liked Chiana. Yes it was sad.
                            sigpic

Comment

I am on episode 4 of Season 3. Man, do I miss this show.

And what about that music on the ADV Season 3 dvd set when the menu is playing? What a beautiful melody, I wish I could get a mp3 of that.

Comment

I'm so glad they switched the Starburst Editions over to one sided discs. The double sided thing was the reason one of my Season Two discs is screwy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X