Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Psi-fi/Steph
    LOL!! Yeah...& Pee FIRE in some instances. Now that's what I call a Really bad case of ants in the pants! Or just a urinary infection, Aeryn gets to play Dr. in that same ep. Maybe, rygels' floating ability has somthing to do w/ the whole 'helium' thing.
    "Thank God It's Friday...Again", yup, gotta love the exploding bodily fluids.

Comment

I know everyone means about forgetting that Rygel and Pilot are puppets--especially Pilot, who is one of my top favorite. In a documentary about PKWs, Claudia said that whenever she had a part with him, she always thought of Pilot as a real living creature.

The illusion is also just as brilliant with Moya and Talyn. One could FEEL that these ships were alive.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I'm up to 4 episodes now, and I'm really getting into it. The music is still weird though, rather strange intro theme.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus
          I'm up to 4 episodes now, and I'm really getting into it. The music is still weird though, rather strange intro theme.
          Like the rest of the show, it will grow on you.

Comment

Won't take long for the weirdness to start to flow and soon it will all feel natural to you.
            sigpic
            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              I agree with you there. After not too long at all, I totally forgot I was watching puppets. They were just so full of life as characters, it was easy for me to accept them.

People who decide not to watch for that reason alone don't know what a great ride they're missing out on.
              I've accepted both Rygel and Pilot from the first moment I saw them in Premiere
              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                I always forget that they are puppets! Especially Rygel, with the range of facial expression that guy shows. The Jim Hensen shop certainly doesn't hold anything back!

On another note, there's a very nice piece of music that plays at the end of "They've Got a Secret" and is again repeated at the end of "A Human Reaction" when Crichton is heading back through the doorway, if anyone knows what I'm talking about, do you know where I might aquire it? I'm absolutly in love with it.
                Here there is a CD with Farscape's music, but I'm not sure whether the music you're talking about is included in it. I have to purchase this CD, btw...

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                  Here there is a CD with Farscape's music, but I'm not sure whether the music you're talking about is included in it. I have to purchase this CD, btw...
                  Good call! I'm thinking the song that was played in Family Ties is either "Goodbye" or "Parting Comrades". Hmm, we'll see...
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the link- I wonder it "Fields of Joy" might be the track I'm thinking of.

Comment

It's the link to Amazon UK, for them it's Import thing, I'm going to check the price at Amazon.com , it's probably cheaper there.

Comment

Try 'Crescendo' music too

Comment

It's just something different. That's not always a bad thing. Wait until later seasons, if you continue to watch (I hope you do. ). The intro changes slightly each season, for the better IMO. Season 4's is my personal favorite.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
                            And you can never go wrong with farting helium.
                            You're right, you can't. Every time that happens on this show, no matter how many times I've seen it, I still crack up.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's just something different. That's not always a bad thing. Wait until later seasons, if you continue to watch (I hope you do. ). The intro changes slightly each season, for the better IMO. Season 4's is my personal favorite.
                              Let's just say it's changes. I still can't decide whether I love more the first two seasons intro but Subvision, for me this music better explains the nature of Farscape. Guy Gross (season 3 & 4) is slightly too classical for me.

Comment

The intro changes slightly each season, for the better IMO. Season 4's is my personal favorite.
                                Yeah, I really loved Season 3 and 4's intros. Very epic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X