Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HirogenGater
    Are there any plans to revisit the Farscape universe or is it prety much dead? I for one would love to see another miniseries.

I miss the ol' gang.
    I think everyone previously involved (except for of course SciFi) would like to bring it back. The problem, as always, is MONEY. So if you have 30 million lying around then maybe we could get another season.
    sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
      I think everyone previously involved (except for of course SciFi) would like to bring it back. The problem, as always, is MONEY. So if you have 30 million lying around then maybe we could get another season.
      Well, now that you mention it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ben Browder has always wanted to make Farscape as a big screen feature.

Comment

Originally posted by david2708
          Ben Browder has always wanted to make Farscape as a big screen feature.
          That would be so much fun.....too bad it's not mainstream enough- I doubt anyone would take the risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42
            That would be so much fun.....too bad it's not mainstream enough- I doubt anyone would take the risk.
            That's unfortunately true. Still, I think we still could get another mini-series someday. Stranger things have happened.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I promise if I have any money left over when I win the lottery and go to Burbank so I can finally say I meet the cast of Farscape, I will bring back the show LOL. How's that sound!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                I promise if I have any money left over when I win the lottery and go to Burbank so I can finally say I meet the cast of Farscape, I will bring back the show LOL. How's that sound!
                Sounds good to me. I make the same oath. Only, I'll make sure SG-1 fans get another season of Stargate as well. Ben and Claudia could handle the double duty.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I don't know if I posted these here, but I made a few wallpapers recently. I have also posted them and some others at my site if you want to see more....anyway, here they are:

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Stef
                    I don't know if I posted these here, but I made a few wallpapers recently. I have also posted them and some others at my site if you want to see more....anyway, here they are:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ollageWall.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...Black-Blue.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...lanetsWall.jpg

-Stef
                    I like it! Thanks
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Stef

-Stef
                      Thanks very much for sharing those. It is appreciated.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just watched "out of their minds". I have to say, it's one of my favorite eps from a comedic standpoint.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by penguininablender
                        hey Fordies, log time no see. sorry i have not been on in a while. I was In a very bad car accident ( my VW bug was hit by a 46000 lb dump truck who ran a red light). I have just regained some use of my right hand and can barely type. I just missed y'all so much that I had to check in. I will try to come back t my fordies when I can type with more that just a thumb and a pointer,lol. Long live FORD!
                        Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                        OMG... so glad to hear that you are getting better... my positive energy is with you in hopes of a full recovery... Peace and Love.

- RSF

http://www.petitiononline.com/FORD/petition.html Sign the petition to bring back Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
                          No sorry, if I did I would retire. Just was wondering if there were any rumors flying around about another miniseries of Farscape.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                            Just was wondering if there were any rumors flying around about another miniseries of Farscape.
                            I wouldn't doubt it considering the recent cancellation of SG-1 and Ben and Claudia being free again. Please, more Farscape.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

More $ for more Minis'!! This sounds like a job for........FFFAAAARRRRSSSSCCCCAAAAPPPPEEEERRRRRSSSS!!! Back from the mountain, of Victory. They strut.....with their super intellect & their means of higher-archy bonding. Their wit superior to mear sci-fi fans. Pulling strings, flying and burrowing their way. With laser-beams, compulsive launch ability, and stream-line advantages....they make their move! Gathering strengths, from an Ultimate Connection of Thrill! Lacking nothing! The Bravest of them ALL! EXPLODING, from Mount. Victory....Crushing their way about...Scaling up sky-scrapers, and communing with the brains of NETWORK AGENDAS! No Mountain too high...No building to tall....No ocean to deep...No road too long or too far.....Someone..QUICK! Put out the beckon!

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                                I wouldn't doubt it considering the recent cancellation of SG-1 and Ben and Claudia being free again. Please, more Farscape.
                                I'd certainly be for that. They could do another Farscape mini inbetween the SG-1 mini they'll probably end up making.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X