No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have started re-watching Farscape Season 1. Wow, do I miss this show! And the chemistry between Claudia and Ben is amazing. A very believable blossoming relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
      Wow that's awsome sounding....lot better then what I can come up with. I'm all ways scared I'll try to do a huge story like that and do something really dumb...lol usually I would not read a story without John because he's my fave obviously but that sounds very very interesting where can I read it

No problem also about sharing them, (even though as you can tell my correction is really off at times) they were silly and I actually was working on Redemption finally!

But yeah where can I read that hmmmm?
      I'm glad you liked the sound of it. Wasn't sure I wanted to share anything, but decided, what the heck.

As for reading it, I don't currently have it online. Maybe someday.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
        Hey SunKrux, just curious I noticed your sig..the part about respecting Claudia's wishes and not discussing her private life online. Did something happen on a message board or elsewhere that I am not aware of?
        Yes, please pm me and I'll explain it.
        sigpic
        I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
          I have started re-watching Farscape Season 1. Wow, do I miss this show! And the chemistry between Claudia and Ben is amazing. A very believable blossoming relationship.
          Yep, its pretty nifty watching them go from Season 1 to what they became in Season 4.
          sigpic
          "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
          DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
            I'm glad you liked the sound of it. Wasn't sure I wanted to share anything, but decided, what the heck.

As for reading it, I don't currently have it online. Maybe someday.
            Uhh why the heck why not, you can't do this to me! That is teasing beyond everything! Well if you ever do get it online, or want to share with me, send me an e-mail I'll definitely read it

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
              Uhh why the heck why not, you can't do this to me! That is teasing beyond everything! Well if you ever do get it online, or want to share with me, send me an e-mail I'll definitely read it
              Well, it doesn't help that I never actually finished it 100%. I have the full outline of what I wanted to go on done, but I only have about 80% of the final version done. Sometime, I'll get around to finishing it. I'm glad you liked the sound of it.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Anyone catch the Farscape skit on SG-1's 200th episode tonight? That was sooooo funny. Short, but very sweet.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Anyone catch the Farscape skit on SG-1's 200th episode tonight? That was sooooo funny. Short, but very sweet.

Ooohhhh..... *sighs* The tortures of having to watch through syndication...

When does Season 9 start....?
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Too short IMO.

Spoiler:
                    Amanda made a great Chiana, she did a great impression of Gigi.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                      Too short IMO.

Spoiler:
                      Amanda made a great Chiana, she did a great impression of Gigi.
                      I agree, but it was still great to see.

Spoiler:
                      Amanda was great as Chiana. And how about Chris Judge as D'Argo? I just about fell off my couch laughing with how he said, "Hezmana!" Great stuff.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I wish I was better at writing fanfics. Just not that creative, I guess.

The only Farscape thing I did do was when they cancelled the show. You know, before we knew we'd be getting The Peacekeeper Wars. I wrote my own final episode or whatever for the show.
                        I TOO WROTE A FINALLY! Small World. I almost sent it in too. I did contact Mr. Engles a Sci-fi but never heard back. Dang! I should have sent it in maybe they could have used some of it or even an alternative ending to season 4 or the begining of 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Psi-fi/Steph
                          I TOO WROTE A FINALLY! Small World. I almost sent it in too. I did contact Mr. Engles a Sci-fi but never heard back. Dang! I should have sent it in maybe they could have used some of it or even an alternative ending to season 4 or the begining of 5.
                          With how they left us hanging at the end of Season 4, I'm sure a lot of fans like us wrote our own final episodes. Or at the very least had thoughts on how it should have ended.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Ok, i just watched 200. Ive never seen Farscape but ive heard good things. Is it worth buying a season to watch it?

Anyone who gives me green is sexy, wanna be sexy? Give me Green! Woopie!

CLICK THE PIC!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Gambit
                              Ok, i just watched 200. Ive never seen Farscape but ive heard good things. Is it worth buying a season to watch it?
                              Yes, it is. Just buy the Starburst Editions, they are much cheaper overall. Farscape was a very original Science Fiction show IMO. Nothing quite like it. I doubt very much you'll regret it.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

OMG I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!

Finished Season one, volume four today. Loved "A Human Reaction" great, great ep. Can't wait to get more to watch (I've just watched eight eps over three days, that's how much I love this show!).

Comment

Working...
                                X