Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man
    Thank you for sharing this.
    Thanks, hope you read it. And hope you enjoyed it as well.

Originally posted by Psi-fi/Steph
    I enjoyed your fanfic, it captivated me. Keep 'em comin'!
    You talking to me? Or the fifth man? If you're talking to me...that is the one and only FS fic I've ever written or will write. That was the only scene I felt was missing from the show and I wasn't satisfied with the way that it WASN'T even touched on in the show.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      Thanks, hope you read it. And hope you enjoyed it as well.
      Of course I read it. And yes, I did enjoy it. Again, thank you for sharing it.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm
        Almost forgot I was going to post the bunny pic
        Spoiler:

Seeing that pic just made me remember just how much I enjoyed that whole scene with the two of them. Great stuff!
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

FAN FIC TO READ

I know a while back some of you were asking for FS fan fic...I've written one (long time ago) and here's the link to where I have it on Fanfic.net...

Home is the title. Hope you all enjoy it.
          Eeks fanfic I like what you have so far I agree love to read more! As for my fanfic, most of my Farscape was written when I was 16 and 17 and holy hell that's some scary stuff if you ask me LOL I been trying to write some, and I was trying to write one correcting something that happend in PKWars but I think I'll share it when I'm done. Was thinking about it actually tonight, god knows with my muse

but yeah keep up the good work...

and finally I HAVE SEEN 3 episodes I've been dying to see after I got my Starburst 4.2 I can not tell you how great it is for me to see 3 new episodes...yes I missed a few episodes in 4th season. Now I am going to watch them over and over lol so it feels like I never missed watchin them!

Comment

Of course I read it. And yes, I did enjoy it. Again, thank you for sharing it.

You're welcome.

CCA - Glad you enjoyed it, but that's the only one I have written and that's all she wrote. I never felt like the show was missing anything after I wrote that fic. Sorry. However, if you like/liked "The Lost World" telly series (it was in syndication) I've written about a dozen or more fics for it.
            sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

CCA - Glad you enjoyed it, but that's the only one I have written and that's all she wrote. I never felt like the show was missing anything after I wrote that fic. Sorry. However, if you like/liked "The Lost World" telly series (it was in syndication) I've written about a dozen or more fics for it.
              Awww I know what you mean. I hate it because I love to write more darker fanfics for Crichton, though there a ton out there but I'd like to write my own and I just can't seem to come up with anything.

OH MY God I use to love that show when I was younger, it was on Nickelodeon right, I hope I'm thinking of the same one. Where they went back in time in their jeep or something along those lines?

Comment

I wish I was better at writing fanfics. Just not that creative, I guess.

The only Farscape thing I did do was when they cancelled the show. You know, before we knew we'd be getting The Peacekeeper Wars. I wrote my own final episode or whatever for the show.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                  Awww I know what you mean. I hate it because I love to write more darker fanfics for Crichton, though there a ton out there but I'd like to write my own and I just can't seem to come up with anything.

OH MY God I use to love that show when I was younger, it was on Nickelodeon right, I hope I'm thinking of the same one. Where they went back in time in their jeep or something along those lines?
                  No, "The Lost World" wasn't on Nick. It was in syndication. You're thinking of "Land of the Lost" I believe.

"The Lost World" was based on the book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World.
                  sigpic

Comment

I wish I was better at writing fanfics. Just not that creative, I guess.

The only Farscape thing I did do was when they cancelled the show. You know, before we knew we'd be getting The Peacekeeper Wars. I wrote my own final episode or whatever for the show.
                    awww I think most writers think that way! I'd love to read it!!!! See your take on it!

So I thought I'd share this, though I just said in a recent post that I wasn't going till it was finished lol...I'm so flacky sometimes I swear haha

Redemption

Fuzzy Pink Handcuffs This one is completed...short though.

Again I love to write something long but I quite frankly do not have the patience or talent to write scifi I swear!

No, "The Lost World" wasn't on Nick. It was in syndication. You're thinking of "Land of the Lost" I believe.

"The Lost World" was based on the book by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's The Lost World.
                    Oops sorry on that one! Least i got the lost part lol

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                      awww I think most writers think that way! I'd love to read it!!!! See your take on it!

So I thought I'd share this, though I just said in a recent post that I wasn't going till it was finished lol...I'm so flacky sometimes I swear haha

Redemption

Fuzzy Pink Handcuffs This one is completed...short though.

Again I love to write something long but I quite frankly do not have the patience or talent to write scifi I swear!

Oops sorry on that one! Least i got the lost part lol
                      Thanks for sharing those CCA.

What I wrote after "Bad Timing" is quite long actually. I'll briefly tell you what it is about though -

Spoiler:
                      Most of it takes place 20 cycles after the events that took place on the water planet Qujaga. John and Aeryn were transported by the energy weapon fired at them aboard the attacking vessel, and taken prisoner. Eventually, the Scarrans tracked them to that water world, laid waste to it, killing all it's people, and taking John and Aeryn. John was eventually tortured to death, but Aeryn and her child were kept alive.

During a Peacekeeper raid led by Scorpius some years later, Jack, John and Aeryn's child, was rescued. Aeryn sadly died in the rescue attempt protecting her child. Scorpius actually ends up raising the young boy as his own. Meanwhile, the war between the Scarrans and Peacekeepers continues to grow.

D'Argo and crew are still aboard Moya, although Chiana and him are now married. They come out of a Starburst right into the middle of a Scarran/Peacekeeper battle. They barely survive being caught in the crossfire, only to be saved by Scorpius' carrier.

To make a long story short, they end up meeting young Jack Crichton. Most of the story deals with D'Argo and the crew trying to bring this young man around. He is loyal to Scorpius and the Peacekeepers, and blames his parents for much of what is currently going on in the universe.

The Scarrans, through torturing John way back when, were able to get ahold of much of his wormhole knowledge through use of their version of Scorpius' Aurora Chair. They have now perfected a version of a wormhole weapon, one that could tip the balance of the war forever in their favor.

The Peacekeepers, and Jack, feel the only way to stop the oncoming onslaught is to attempt time travel through wormholes. Jack has latent knowledge of how to traverse wormholes he somehow inherited from his father (something to do with the Ancients imprinting it in John's DNA). The plan is to go back to the water planet before John and Aeryn were abducted, and save them. But, is this really all Jack has planned? Or does he and the Peacekeepers he was raised by have more in mind?

Sorry my description was so long. It wouldn't make any sense otherwise.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Last week I watched and listened to the Dog with 2 bones commentary by Ben and Claudia
                        Have you found and listened to the hidden Dog with 2 bones commentary by Ben and David Kemper? This one is hilarious!
                        T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
                          Have you found and listened to the hidden Dog with 2 bones commentary by Ben and David Kemper? This one is hilarious!
                          Frantically searches for DVD - what a Ben and David commentary I haven't heard. That's just not fair.

So how do I get to it?
                          (Promises truckloads of virtual chocolate)
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Frantically searches for DVD - what a Ben and David commentary I haven't heard. That's just not fair.

So how do I get to it?
                            (Promises truckloads of virtual chocolate)
                            Never mind. I found it. When I switched over, they were talking about underwear. I popped in here for a quick browse. Now how am supposed to get back to work?

P.S. You can keep the chocolate.
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Thanks for sharing those CCA.

What I wrote after "Bad Timing" is quite long actually. I'll briefly tell you what it is about though -

Spoiler:
                              Most of it takes place 20 cycles after the events that took place on the water planet Qujaga. John and Aeryn were transported by the energy weapon fired at them aboard the attacking vessel, and taken prisoner. Eventually, the Scarrans tracked them to that water world, laid waste to it, killing all it's people, and taking John and Aeryn. John was eventually tortured to death, but Aeryn and her child were kept alive.

During a Peacekeeper raid led by Scorpius some years later, Jack, John and Aeryn's child, was rescued. Aeryn sadly died in the rescue attempt protecting her child. Scorpius actually ends up raising the young boy as his own. Meanwhile, the war between the Scarrans and Peacekeepers continues to grow.

D'Argo and crew are still aboard Moya, although Chiana and him are now married. They come out of a Starburst right into the middle of a Scarran/Peacekeeper battle. They barely survive being caught in the crossfire, only to be saved by Scorpius' carrier.

To make a long story short, they end up meeting young Jack Crichton. Most of the story deals with D'Argo and the crew trying to bring this young man around. He is loyal to Scorpius and the Peacekeepers, and blames his parents for much of what is currently going on in the universe.

The Scarrans, through torturing John way back when, were able to get ahold of much of his wormhole knowledge through use of their version of Scorpius' Aurora Chair. They have now perfected a version of a wormhole weapon, one that could tip the balance of the war forever in their favor.

The Peacekeepers, and Jack, feel the only way to stop the oncoming onslaught is to attempt time travel through wormholes. Jack has latent knowledge of how to traverse wormholes he somehow inherited from his father (something to do with the Ancients imprinting it in John's DNA). The plan is to go back to the water planet before John and Aeryn were abducted, and save them. But, is this really all Jack has planned? Or does he and the Peacekeepers he was raised by have more in mind?

Sorry my description was so long. It wouldn't make any sense otherwise.
                              Wow that's awsome sounding....lot better then what I can come up with. I'm all ways scared I'll try to do a huge story like that and do something really dumb...lol usually I would not read a story without John because he's my fave obviously but that sounds very very interesting where can I read it

No problem also about sharing them, (even though as you can tell my correction is really off at times) they were silly and I actually was working on Redemption finally!

But yeah where can I read that hmmmm?

Comment

Hey SunKrux, just curious I noticed your sig..the part about respecting Claudia's wishes and not discussing her private life online. Did something happen on a message board or elsewhere that I am not aware of?

Comment

Working...
                                X