No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Animated Aeryn in Revenging Angel......
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I loved Zhaan Jool was very annoying to me she was only really likable the ep she left IMHO but I liked Noranti she was cool.

I just wanted to say I call the registers at work frelling pieces of dren when they annoy me or a frelling tralk as I said before I also say frak you to them alot too but that's BSG
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I use Frell and Frak a lot, too

Comment

One important thing Farscape taught me was to be patient and give everything and everybody a chance.
          Also, if Jool was annoying at first (and for a long time) - and she certainly was - wasn't that the whole point?
          sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to give this thread a little bump. It has been inactive for far too long.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I liked all the ship designs on the show. Some really unique shapes and ideas.

Comment

love this show so glad I got into it it's a wild ride but a fun one
                sigpic
                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I agree on the ships, and I think the visuals of Farscape are breathtaking in general. A whole lot of attention to detail went into them. The glowiness of Moya's halls, the cool designs of the Peacekeeper ships (inside too), the look of outer space - everything. I also don't think there's enough CGI in the world to make up for that kind of artistic vision when it isn't there.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
                    I agree on the ships, and I think the visuals of Farscape are breathtaking in general. A whole lot of attention to detail went into them. The glowiness of Moya's halls, the cool designs of the Peacekeeper ships (inside too), the look of outer space - everything. I also don't think there's enough CGI in the world to make up for that kind of artistic vision when it isn't there.

I loved all the Peacekeeper ships, even the large ones that looked like they had a coat hangar in the middle...

Comment

Just saw the episode "Eat Me" .... that poor pilot!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        I liked all the ship designs on the show. Some really unique shapes and ideas.
                        I totally agree. They were very imaginative on this show for sure.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                          love this show so glad I got into it it's a wild ride but a fun one
                          The wild ride of this show was a big part of what made it so fun. That and the great storytelling and acting.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

have you guys read the plot for a Farscape spin off I didn't like it it's by 1 of the writers but not the creator or the important producers

http://if.com.au/2014/02/21/article/...NYSTLVCCT.html
                            sigpic

Comment

interesting this is canon the creator gave his blessing I warn you there are spoilers about the comics I am not into comics myself so this article is good for me http://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sci...ics-movie.html
                              sigpic

Comment

Pick TV here in the UK have started to repeat 'Farscape' in the time slot previously occupied by 'Enterprise'.
                                They are showing it Monday through to Friday.
                                "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                                Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                                Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                                Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                                I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                                To thy own self... Be true
                                May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Working...
                                X