Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
    Just watched the episode that shows Aryn's past on Moya as a Peacekeeper......poor Pilot!!
    Forgot they are puppets yet?
    sigpic
    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Shhhhhh ...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
        Yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Wait! There's puppets on Farscape?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            Yes!
            I knew it would only be a matter of time. The way they were portrayed and how strong they were as characters is why it is so easy to forget that characters like Rygel and Pilot were puppets.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Wait! There's puppets on Farscape?
              I was going to say that.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Hey everyone. I am about to go out and get a robotic vacuum cleaner. At first I was going to call it Steve (and write Steve-o-matic on it), but I'm inclined to make it look like 1812 and somehow get it to play Tchaikovsky as it cleans. So we should all get robotic vacuums and make them into DRDs XD.

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen.
                  sigpic

Comment

Funny story when I am at work (I am a cashier at Walmart) when I get aggravated Frell & Frak get used alot and usually the customer doesn't know what I said well not today I was mad and said Frell and the customer laughed she watched Farscape we had a wonderful converstion about all of scifi
                    Last edited by poundpuppy29; 03 July 2013, 05:40 PM.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

That's funny. Good that she had a sense of humor.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                        Funny story when I am at work (I am a cashier at Walmart) when I get aggravated Frell & Frak get used alot and usually the customer doesn't know what I said well not today I was mad and said Frell and the customer laughed she watched Farscape we had a wonderful converstion about all of scifi
                        That is pretty funny. It is great when someone gets something like that, and the two of you can just laugh a bit. You never know where you will encounter Scapers. We are everywhere.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Pictures or it didn't happen.
                          I went for an expensive model so I want the warranty. When I get more hours I will get a cheap one and do it . I'm using the bendy metal bits of lighters for the eye stalks and I might see if I can find some little bulbs to go inside them. The one I go had way too large of a body too... I'm contemplating whether to make a canopy over the top to change the shape or keep it as a messed up round DRD . The ugly duckling, shall we say .
                          Edit: I don't swear so when I'm required by people or lyrics or something to swear, I say frell instead. Hazmana also. Most people I know think I'm speaking Russian or one of my other languages XD.

Comment

Here is a song that is worthy of John and Aeryn...

Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

*gasp* Farscape is on TV again!!!! On DirecTV, the Documentary Channel changed to "Pivot" and they're playing FARSCAPE!!!!! It's the pilot episode right now!

Ever's just a little bit happy!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I get this channel. They have Exodus from Genesis on
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X