No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the Peacekeeper Wars for the first time a week ago(and the series WAY before that).

"Coming this year: WORMHOLE WEAPONS TO THE STARS! Harvey and John's Construction and Engineering!!"

Man, was I blown away... it was the most bad*** movie ever.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
      I saw the Peacekeeper Wars for the first time a week ago(and the series WAY before that).

"Coming this year: WORMHOLE WEAPONS TO THE STARS! Harvey and John's Construction and Engineering!!"

Man, was I blown away... it was the most bad*** movie ever.
      Yeah, Peacekeeper Wars was definitely a fitting end to this series on-screen. The comics were a very enjoyable continuation as well, definitely worth checking out if you are interested in that sort of thing.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
        Yeah, Peacekeeper Wars was definitely a fitting end to this series on-screen. The comics were a very enjoyable continuation as well, definitely worth checking out if you are interested in that sort of thing.
        I would be if I had any idea how to get them...
        any advice?
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Also, does Chiana get another set of superpowers for the comics?

Comment

I would be if I had any idea how to get them...
            any advice?
            Amazon & Ebay...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
              Amazon & Ebay...
              Yeah, definitely try one of those. On Amazon, you can get them for between $5 and $12, most for multiple issues or a Volume of issues.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
                Amazon & Ebay...
                Wow, you are so smart!
                I could never have come up with the most visited online shops in the world!
                OMG!!!
                I can buy any stuff I want!

Comment

I just wanted to share a RL story with you I am a cashier and yesterday the register wasn't working right at one point so I got really aggravated and said to the register "Work you Frelling Tralk!" and suddenly it finally worked.
                  sigpic
                  My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                  poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Wow, you are so smart!
                    I could never have come up with the most visited online shops in the world!
                    OMG!!!
                    I can buy any stuff I want!
                    Why the response like that? You are the one who asked. Those are the two most common sites to find them online.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                      I just wanted to share a RL story with you I am a cashier and yesterday the register wasn't working right at one point so I got really aggravated and said to the register "Work you Frelling Tralk!" and suddenly it finally worked.
                      You need to show them who's the boss.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        You need to show them who's the boss.
                        Indeed!
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Why the response like that? You are the one who asked. Those are the two most common sites to find them online.
                          I was in a bad mood, I think. Sorry.

Comment

If given the chance, which 1 Farscape character would you like to have gone on an adventure/mission with?

Personally, I would go with Rygel. I always adored his character, and I would love to be a part of helping him wheel and deal our way out of trouble.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

If given the chance, which 1 Farscape character would you like to have gone on an adventure/mission with?
                              John Crichton, because he's John Crichton. Unless he was going to mope about Aeryn the whole time, in which case D'Argo, because I love his cranky dry-humor ways. And his voice.
                              sigpic

Comment

Chiana it wouldn't be boring that's for sure
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X