No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I half and half agree with your statement. Each character has had their both share of good and bad during the show. They all had faults which were attributed to their own doing (especially John and Aeryn's relationship)
    sigpic

Comment

It was great seeing Ben Browder on Arrow the other week. I wish we could see him as John Crichton once more.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I can't get the CW in on my TV I don't have cable is Arrow any good?
        sigpic
        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          My wife and I love it so far.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            My wife and I love it so far.
            I will have to check it out when it comes out on DVD
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              I've found it boring and I doubt I'll watch another ep unless their is a guest actor I like, but It was nice seeing Ben again and wish we could see more of him.

To keep this Farscape related - I was re-using some tapes and one had Revenging Angel and The Choice so I re-watched them 1st. They were such good choice to go after Infinite Possiblities. 1st, some humor distract you and then Aeryn soul searching/mourning - something she's probably never done before. When I 1st saw this ep, I didn't like it, but after that each time I like it more. Not so much the Rygel, Stark subplot, but the Aeryn plot trying to figure out what to do.
              Last edited by Thunderstorm; 07 February 2013, 12:19 AM.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                To keep this Farscape related - I was re-using some tapes and one had Revenging Angel and The Choice so I re-watched them 1st. They were such good choice to go after Infinite Possiblities. 1st, some humor distract you and then Aeryn soul searching/mourning - something she's probably never done before. When I 1st saw this ep, I didn't like it, but after that each time I like it more. Not so much the Rygel, Stark subplot, but the Aeryn plot trying to figure out what to do.
                I felt the same way about "The Choice". Didn't like it at first, but I have grown to appreciate it. Aeryn's reaction to John in the following episode made me appreciate the importance of her choice at the end. I also appreciate the tragedy of Xhalax's death.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

February 15-17 is Farscape Theme Weekend. Yay!

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone have any good Rygel images because I looked at what I had and I only have 2 promo pictures from Peacekeeper Wars and a few other images but nothing that really works for an avatar?

Also, can anyone tell me what episode the Rygel image on this page is from: http://farscape.wikia.com/wiki/Rygel_XVI

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Looks like Season 1, maybe 2. Not sure which episode exactly.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                        February 15-17 is Farscape Theme Weekend. Yay!

That is pretty neat.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

What ever happened to the Farscape comic series? Was it discontinued/cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
                            What ever happened to the Farscape comic series? Was it discontinued/cancelled?
                            Yes. October 2011

http://kradical.livejournal.com/2438539.html
                            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                              Aw bummer! I saw the comics at a local store the other day and wondered if it was continuing or not.

Comment

It's Farscape weekend! And...apparently I'm Scorpius.
                                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X