Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jades
    There's some great clips of Ben and Claudia's panel at the 2004 Farscape convention on youtube if anyone's interested:

Part 1
    Part 2
    Part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    I was there that year...it was HILARIOUS!!! Poor Ben...it took him a while to pick up on Claudia's game.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Jades
      There's some great clips of Ben and Claudia's panel at the 2004 Farscape convention on youtube if anyone's interested:

Part 1
      Part 2
      Part 3
      Part 4
      Part 5
      Part 6
      Part 7
      I'm definitely interested. Thanks for posting the links. Very fun to watch.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Just got done watching Season 3's "....Different Destinations." Very powerful episode if you ask me. Kind of sad too. I had forgotten how much I liked it though.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
          CCA, thank you for sharing your drawings. Pretty good overall. Way better than anything I could attempt, I'll tell you that.

Originally posted by McClance
          Indeed! Those drawings WERE good! I especially love the FarScape Kids. And Rygel's "Food, food, food!"

Originally posted by HirogenGater
          Nice drawings, thanks for sharing your work.
          Awww thanks all 3 of you for your nice and wonderful comments!!!! I love posting them and sharing them, and I'll show you all some more when I get the chance thanks again for your nice comments it makes my heart flutter...if that's the right words I want to use hahah but it definitely puts me on cloud 9 so thanks!

P.S> sorry it toooook me so long to reply to that as well, I'm highly convinced either my job loves me or is trying to do everybody a favor and have me killed!

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
            P.S> sorry it toooook me so long to reply to that as well, I'm highly convinced either my job loves me or is trying to do everybody a favor and have me killed!
            That's funny. Sometimes I feel the exact same way about my job. Only, I'd have to lean more toward the trying to have me killed option in my case.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
              Just got done watching Season 3's "....Different Destinations." Very powerful episode if you ask me. Kind of sad too. I had forgotten how much I liked it though.
              That IS a powerful one--especially the ending.

Myself, I just watched "DNA Mad Scientist"--another powerful one, and one of my exceptional favorites. I especially love the last scene between D'Argo and Pilot.

==========

You are very much welcomed, CCA.
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Two episodes I love, especially the ending of "Different Destinations". I should have expected it, that Farscape doesn't do what ordinary shows do (ordinary isn't meant negative ), but it was unexpected and very sad.

DNA Mad Scientist is a wonderful episode which shows, that the crew is still only a group of people with similar interests, nothing more. All this conspiracies were great to watch. And I love it, that Aeryn was becoming the one being able to understand Pilot and becoming similar to him.

Yesterday I wachted "What was lost - Resurrection". Its together with "Sacrifice" one of my all time favourites. And Grayza is a hell of an enemy!
                The episode has a very powerful story, and I liked the details very much like filming John coming out of the water the same way for two or three times, but with other endings.
                Poor John, again he hasn't his mind under control. And he wasn't clearly not happy seeing Scorpious being executed. Everyone else would have been glad or even relieved, but he showed nothing like that. Quite interesting.
                And I really adore the picture where all are standing together and are looking to the temple. Although Sikozu takes part in it (I don't count her as a comrade) and Aeryn is missing its one of my favourite shots of the crew.
                That's all folks.

Comment

DNA Mad Scientist one is often cited by fans I talk to as the episode that told them or meant to them that this wasn't going to be an ordinary scifi show.
                  When the kind, spiritual priestess is one of the ones who would partake in such an act you get the impression, this ain't your daddy's scifi.

Comment

Originally posted by Psi-fi/Steph
                    Great Pics! Is anyone going to Burbank for this years 'Farscape' convention? How much is it exactly for a 1 day pass? I went to the creations site but it didn't say. Does anyone think that Claudia Black will be there? I hope that these FS Conventions will always be around.
                    I am going. I don't know how much the day pass is yet. They haven't posted the prices for anything other than the Gold Seat. They usually post prices for preferred and day passes later.
                    No idea if Claudia will be there. She wasn't there last year, but she was rather pregnant at the time.

Comment

Originally posted by McClance
                      Myself, I just watched "DNA Mad Scientist"--another powerful one, and one of my exceptional favorites. I especially love the last scene between D'Argo and Pilot.
                      Yeah, that last scene between the two of them was quite touching. Definitely a great Farscape episode.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Still Wanted: Farscape Season 5. Has anyone heard anything about it lately?

Comment

Originally posted by Psi-fi/Steph
                          Still Wanted: Farscape Season 5. Has anyone heard anything about it lately?

There more than likely will not ever be a season 5. Talk is about a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                            Hey, I say never give up hope. I'd take a Season 5, no matter how long we had to wait.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                              I think a movie is more likely at this point than a Season 5 due to Claudia and Ben's obligations to SG1 right now. Either way, more Farscape the better!
                              sigpic
                              "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                              DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Originally posted by Descent
                                I think a movie is more likely at this point than a Season 5 due to Claudia and Ben's obligations to SG1 right now. Either way, more Farscape the better!
                                Without a doubt, the more Farscape the better. I'd wait as long as I have to for something more having to do with that show. There were just so many possibilities left unexplored.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X