Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    It was a deleted scene from the premiere of season 4. I admit it is confusing when then deleted the scene and yet still put it in a preview
    At least they stuck it in like they did to explain things a little bit more.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

For all my U.S. Scapers I won't be online again till Monday so

sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
        For all my U.S. Scapers I won't be online again till Monday so

Right back at you. Happy Thanksgiving to all those who celebrate it.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The complete series is on sale for $40 for the next six hours, on Amazon. Link
          sigpic

Comment

The humanity!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by min min light View Post
              The complete series is on sale for $40 for the next six hours, on Amazon. Link
              So what I'd like to know is did they rip us off before or are they losing money now? I paid about $50 a season back when I bought the starburst version.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                So what I'd like to know is did they rip us off before or are they losing money now? I paid about $50 a season back when I bought the starburst version.
                Its quite common for TV series DVD prices to drop. SG1 DVDs were a lot cheaper than when I bought them. That was back when they had the wide packaging
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  I just assumed it was some kind of a Cyber Monday deal.
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's a question, particularly for those Scapers who were there from the beginning:

I'm sure we're all familiar with the episode "Dream a Little Dream"/"Re: Union", how it was originally intended to be the premiere episode for Season 2 and held off so that the "Family Ties" cliffhanger could be resolved more quickly.

Would you have been alright if "Re: Union" had aired as originally intended, or do you prefer the way it turned out?
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

to all Jewish Scapers
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                        Here's a question, particularly for those Scapers who were there from the beginning:

I'm sure we're all familiar with the episode "Dream a Little Dream"/"Re: Union", how it was originally intended to be the premiere episode for Season 2 and held off so that the "Family Ties" cliffhanger could be resolved more quickly.

Would you have been alright if "Re: Union" had aired as originally intended, or do you prefer the way it turned out?
                        Personally, I prefer things as they chose to air them. I liked the fact that the "Family Ties" cliffhanger was resolved in the season premiere.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Just watched Peacekeeper Wars again the other night. What a great ending to this wonderful show IMO. On TV anyway. The comics were great too.
                          Last edited by the fifth man; 04 January 2013, 08:09 PM.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I just watched Zhaan's farewell. I still get a little moist in my eyes.
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

That was a very fitting sendoff for Zhaan. Very well done IMO.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I had to play catch up on Farscape and never saw when S1 and 2 originally aired, but I would have liked the order they did air the eps in. I would have been wanting to see what happened after Family Ties. TV wise it made sense as that's what viewers would have been expecting for a season premier.

I watched those two and a couple more one day last week. Always a sad ep for me, but certainly one of the best.
                                IMO always implied.

Comment

Working...
                                X