Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    Fluffy happing ending = PKW = Scorpy happy, John happy, Aeryn happy, D'Argo happy(in heaven), Stark happy, everyone happy.
    Now that's a weird thing to say. Especially if you haven't watched it.
    sigpic

Comment

Can someone tell me in spoilers what they did to Chiana in the comics I probably will never get the comics I am not a big comic book person
      sigpic
      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
        Now that's a weird thing to say. Especially if you haven't watched it.
        I watched the ending. And I read Wikis.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
          Can someone tell me in spoilers what they did to Chiana in the comics I probably will never get the comics I am not a big comic book person
          I think she returned with Rygel and Jothee to Hyneria where she got ambushed by that cousin of Rygel's along with the others.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I watched the ending. And I read Wikis.
            That's not the same.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
              I'm not a comic book person either and even after reading the Farscape comics I still have problems with that type of reading matter... But I'm reading Bad Kids Go to Hell now, will probably be buying Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie's Dark Matter and rereading the Farscape comics, so I guess one gets used to them with time.
              How do spoiler tags work?
              sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                I think she returned with Rygel and Jothee to Hyneria where she got ambushed by that cousin of Rygel's along with the others.
                I believe Poundpuppy said "In spoilers".
                Last edited by McClance; 09 November 2012, 12:50 AM.
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by Geryalex View Post
                  I'm not a comic book person either and even after reading the Farscape comics I still have problems with that type of reading matter... But I'm reading Bad Kids Go to Hell now, will probably be buying Joe Mallozzi and Paul Mullie's Dark Matter and rereading the Farscape comics, so I guess one gets used to them with time.
                  How do spoiler tags work?
                  [s.p.o.i.l.e.r] (delete the periods) [/s.p.o.i.l.e.r]

Example:

Spoiler:
                  John Crichton gets shot through a wormhole.
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Thanks, McClance.
                    Chiana...
                    Spoiler:
                    ...tried to frell her grief off first - meaning that she almost killed poor Jothee by frelling him to near death. Then she accidentally fell for the wrong guy and it kind of freaked her out. She "said" she had never felt anything like this for anyone and explained it quite well in Nebari terms. The guy was "wrong" cause someone had hired him to kill Deke (Little D). Oh, dren, I don't remember any more details. But you could check out the Farscape Wiki - someone's been editing like mad lately and I guess the whole story's there. I'm afraid I didn't really buy that romance the first time but it might sound more plausible later.
                    Last edited by Geryalex; 09 November 2012, 09:29 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I have to admit, I didn't like where they took Chiana in the comics by the end.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Thanks for telling me and it sounds like I wouldn't like it either
                        sigpic
                        My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                        poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

(There's this recent comics thread on Terra Firma you might want to check out.)
                          sigpic

Comment

I haven't been on Terra Firma in such a long time. I should really check it out again sometime.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hey I was wondering. In ep 2 of Season 4, the intro, we see Braca leaving Scorpius' command and saying something like "You dont have a ship anymore" and then we see him taking order from Grayza. In what episode did this actually happen? Did I miss one or did they just added that in as a short explanation for Braca working for Grayza now?

Comment

It was a deleted scene from the premiere of season 4. I admit it is confusing when then deleted the scene and yet still put it in a preview
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X