X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    Just try to stop halfway through, "Won't Get Fooled Again." Can't be done
    I can.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Then I call your bluff
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
        I can.
        Then you are one of the few exceptions to the rule.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Yes, I suppose I am.
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Hey, guys! I'm watching this show for the first time! And I'm loving it! Why is it that good shows like this get cancelled, and mediocre/outright bad shows flourish?

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
              Hey, guys! I'm watching this show for the first time! And I'm loving it! Why is it that good shows like this get cancelled, and mediocre/outright bad shows flourish?
              Best question of all time.
              Farscape's awesome.
              Have a good watch.

Comment

Sadly, that is just the way of things sometimes. The masses don't always appreciate quality programming.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

The question of the ages.
                  sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

so was thinking about getting back into since i only watched the peacekeeper wars mini series a long time ago (when it first came out) and i was looking into finding season 1. do you know which stores would sell it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                      so was thinking about getting back into since i only watched the peacekeeper wars mini series a long time ago (when it first came out) and i was looking into finding season 1. do you know which stores would sell it.
                      Your best bet would probably be to buy it online. Maybe from Amazon or something. You can probably get Season 1 pretty darn cheap. In fact, I just looked on Amazon, and you could get it for under twenty dollars if you buy it from one of the independent sellers listed.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                        Your best bet would probably be to buy it online. Maybe from Amazon or something. You can probably get Season 1 pretty darn cheap. In fact, I just looked on Amazon, and you could get it for under twenty dollars if you buy it from one of the independent sellers listed.
                        thanks. i've been missing a lot of syfy shows from the early 2000s and as much i love stargate, i need something new.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                          thanks. i've been missing a lot of syfy shows from the early 2000s and as much i love stargate, i need something new.
                          Farscape would definitely be something new and unique. I really hope you end up getting a hold of Season 1. If you do, please let us know what you think.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Question for Farscape fans - What is the most number of episodes you have watched in one sitting? For me, I believe I watched 13 in a row one day when I was sick as a dog.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Probably three or four.
                              sigpic

Comment

I think the record is when I watched the whole Peacekeeper Wars in one sitting. That translated into four Farscape episodes
                                Originally posted by aretood2
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X