Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by python490 View Post
    This I agree with. Great Show wish there was more like it.
    Boy is that the truth.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Yeah, but at this point, I have seen all of these episodes way more than a couple of times. I don't really think I have missed anything else.
      Yeah but perspectives change as you change and your life isn't the same life you had when you first watched Farscape. Good shows keep giving and entertaining.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
        Yeah but perspectives change as you change and your life isn't the same life you had when you first watched Farscape. Good shows keep giving and entertaining.
        This is true, but I depends on one's personal life. Some may see it again in a year or two, for others 10 years. Farscape never gets old though.
        sigpic

Favorite quote:
        McKay: You shot me!
        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
        Ronon: You shot me, too.
        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          I totally agree with that.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

My sister was ordering flowers for us for Mother's Day and said she was thinking of Bird of Paradise. And the 1st thing that pops in my head is 'dime a dozen, what's the big deal' and then realized what that was from and started laughing.

I didn't even try to explain to her what was so funny, but it was a nice chuckle and I convinced her to buy something else.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

That is so funny, Thunderstorm!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I just watch the Earth visit episodes. John likes his milk.
                sigpic
                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  My sister was ordering flowers for us for Mother's Day and said she was thinking of Bird of Paradise. And the 1st thing that pops in my head is 'dime a dozen, what's the big deal' and then realized what that was from and started laughing.

I didn't even try to explain to her what was so funny, but it was a nice chuckle and I convinced her to buy something else.
                  Yeah, I still smile a little when I see those flowers.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, I still smile a little when I see those flowers.
                    I've decided to buy one
                    sigpic

Comment

I really have to start a re-watch soon.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Me too...
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a rewatch planned but I need to get through the rest Star Trek Voyager first as well as all of Quantum Leap, Star Trek: TOS, Sliders and Star Trek: TNG then I can watch Farscape.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
                            I have a rewatch planned but I need to get through the rest Star Trek Voyager first as well as all of Quantum Leap, Star Trek: TOS, Sliders and Star Trek: TNG then I can watch Farscape.
                            Wow, you have quite the list. Some very nice shows too. I see you are saving the best for last though.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Wow, you have quite the list. Some very nice shows too. I see you are saving the best for last though.
                              Well one of the best because I'm also trying to hold off on rewatching, for the most part since there are some episodes I haven't seen from the early years unlike Farscape where I saw about 99% of the show if not all of it, Star Trek: DS9 .

Quick question for the thread about the Aeryn Sun delusion scene from the We're So Screwed Part 1:

When I watched this episode for the first time back when SYFY was showing reruns I don't remember seeing this scene in the episode at all yet I have seen a screen cap from the scene around the first time it aired on SYFY because it had the Sci-fi logo so was it cut from the reruns? I'm just curious.

Also when the show was briefly in US syndication was that scene in the episode because I never got the chance to check.
                              Last edited by planet_tv; 16 May 2012, 11:47 PM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I only saw the episodes once on TV, when they first aired. From then on, I have always watched Farscape on DVD. So, I sadly can't really help with those questions.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X