No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to post this Farscape music video I found on YouTube. It's fairly new as the upload date is Oct 23, 2011 and the description said it was made for the final Farscape con:

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      Where are you at in the series?
      just started season 2
      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
        just started season 2

Have you seen the whole series before in the past?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just watched episodes 9, 10, 11 from season three - loving the story line, can't wait to see what happens with certain aspects of it
          Spoiler:
          Two Crichtons and how they'll go back to just one.
          This is my first time watching it - I can't believe what I missed when it originally aired.
          Oh for a book and a shady nook ~ Jules' Book Reviews - my book review site.

Comment

Originally posted by bookwormjules View Post
            I just watched episodes 9, 10, 11 from season three - loving the story line, can't wait to see what happens with certain aspects of it
            Spoiler:
            Two Crichtons and how they'll go back to just one.
            This is my first time watching it - I can't believe what I missed when it originally aired.
            I have encountered a lot of people over the years that felt that exact same way. Better late than never IMO.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              At this point, I don't really see the webisodes happening. I think the comic series was all we are going to get.
              Real shame, how is the comic series I looked into it, but neve got round to it
              sigpic
              Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
              Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
                Real shame, how is the comic series I looked into it, but neve got round to it
                Overall, I really enjoyed the comics. They felt like Farscape, and the characters actually acted like they did in the show. IMO, they are definitely worth checking out. Especially since they are considered canon for the show.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Money is the issue with the webisodes, getting the money to do them. They may still happen but we'll never know until they're done and up.
                  sigpic
                  I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

That video is pretty cool. I like the music.
                    sigpic
                    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                      That video is pretty cool. I like the music.
                      Yeah, that was a pretty cool video. Nice homage to the series.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Farscape will probably always be my favorite show of all time. I just don't see anything surpassing it in my eyes.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I would just like to say that I happened to see a commercial for Farscape on blu-ray. I just thought I would mention for those were hoping to get the show in that format.

Didn't TPTB say at some point they were hoping for the show to get on blu-ray?

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Once I eventually get a Blu-Ray Player, I will definitely pick Farscape up on that format. For now though, I am perfectly happy with my DVD sets.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I am currently rewatching the whole series on Netflix streaming again, you do pick up on little things you missed the second time around (since you pretty much know the plot but can check out the acting and facial expressions more). Sooner or later I will get the blueray edition to watch the whole series over with comentaries (streaming seems to be from the DVD release). Farscape hold up realy well for a 10 year old show.

Comment

Originally posted by unknown_k View Post
                                I am currently rewatching the whole series on Netflix streaming again, you do pick up on little things you missed the second time around (since you pretty much know the plot but can check out the acting and facial expressions more). Sooner or later I will get the blueray edition to watch the whole series over with comentaries (streaming seems to be from the DVD release). Farscape hold up realy well for a 10 year old show.
                                I totally agree with that. I love seeing that people are still getting into this wonderful show for the first time. I really hope that continues. People need to discover for themselves what an amazing show Farscape really was.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X