Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SunKrux
    I hear ya Ancient one. Although, it was funny to see Woolsey's reaction.

btw, it's spelled Aeryn.
    yeah it was funny
    sigpic
    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Okay am I the only one some times think Vala is some what to like Chiana? She all ways kind of reminds me and I can't help but think that..so some of you expressed you'd like to see my drawings, and here are some of my favorites...now I can admit you men are still hard to draw for me and I'll feel like I'll capture Ben for a second and them wham one line screws it up but I'm still trying so hope you like some of them!

These first few I drew back when I was 16 and 17 so some of them are rough...because I can not for the life of me draw free hand style, I have to look at something in order to accomplish the drawing...

Chiana One I drew back in 2001

Farscape Kids I had fun drawing the Farsape kiddies I might do an update version if I can ever find the time

Farscape Kids 2

These drawings were done recently, women are so much easier for me to draw then men so (hits something) maybe some day hahah I'll draw Ben and actually capture his beauty hahah

John and Aeryn - 4th season My favorite part of this drawing is how Aeryn came out and John's gun, Winona.

John Crichton - Beware of the Dog I liked how his eyes and eyebrows and hair came out the rest I think can be redone. Oh well

Anyways those are some of my drawings, I have plans to draw a picture of Mitchell because Ben slimed down considerably so it might help me, who knows anyways hope you enjoy some of these drawings!

Comment

Actually CCA, I was just thinking about that the other day, the Vala/Chiana thing. Vala does remind me of Chiana so much, except that Vala maybe isn't as naive...

Comment

CCA, thank you for sharing your drawings. Pretty good overall. Way better than anything I could attempt, I'll tell you that.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
            Okay am I the only one some times think Vala is some what to like Chiana? She all ways kind of reminds me and I can't help but think that
            Nope...that's the first thought that came to mind when they brought Vala on at the beginning of S9. For me, the "sex kitten" aspect of Vala was/is getting on my last nerve. It's like the writers are horny teenage boys. There's more to a woman than being a "sex kitten" grow up writers!

Although, I never really thought of Chiana as naive...a wee bit selfcentered at times, but not naive, but that's just me.
            sigpic
            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
              Although, I never really thought of Chiana as naive...a wee bit selfcentered at times, but not naive, but that's just me.
              Chiana was definitely not naive. She knew how to get things done, and was willing to do just about anything to do just that.

Vala does remind me a little of her. Not a whole lot, but some.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                CCA, thank you for sharing your drawings. Pretty good overall. Way better than anything I could attempt, I'll tell you that.
                Indeed! Those drawings WERE good! I especially love the FarScape Kids. And Rygel's "Food, food, food!"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

I'm ticked! Last night, the power went out at my place, so I missed the first part of "Into the Lion's Den".

Oh, well... Hopefully, I'll be able to catch the second part next Sunday. And then there IS the second showing a few months down the road that I can still catch. But, I'm still frelled about it--I was going to record it...

I just had to get that off my shoulders...
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by CCA
                    Okay am I the only one some times think Vala is some what to like Chiana? She all ways kind of reminds me and I can't help but think that..so some of you expressed you'd like to see my drawings, and here are some of my favorites...now I can admit you men are still hard to draw for me and I'll feel like I'll capture Ben for a second and them wham one line screws it up but I'm still trying so hope you like some of them!

These first few I drew back when I was 16 and 17 so some of them are rough...because I can not for the life of me draw free hand style, I have to look at something in order to accomplish the drawing...

Chiana One I drew back in 2001

Farscape Kids I had fun drawing the Farsape kiddies I might do an update version if I can ever find the time

Farscape Kids 2

These drawings were done recently, women are so much easier for me to draw then men so (hits something) maybe some day hahah I'll draw Ben and actually capture his beauty hahah

John and Aeryn - 4th season My favorite part of this drawing is how Aeryn came out and John's gun, Winona.

John Crichton - Beware of the Dog I liked how his eyes and eyebrows and hair came out the rest I think can be redone. Oh well

Anyways those are some of my drawings, I have plans to draw a picture of Mitchell because Ben slimed down considerably so it might help me, who knows anyways hope you enjoy some of these drawings!
                    Nice drawings, thanks for sharing your work.

Comment

Originally posted by McClance
                      I'm ticked! Last night, the power went out at my place, so I missed the first part of "Into the Lion's Den".

Oh, well... Hopefully, I'll be able to catch the second part next Sunday. And then there IS the second showing a few months down the road that I can still catch. But, I'm still frelled about it--I was going to record it...

I just had to get that off my shoulders...
                      I understand how you feel. It really sucks when stuff like that happens. Especially when you're really looking forward to seeing something.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

*cries* I miss Farscape. I'm still waiting for the movie and/or spin-off series. Or season 5, whichever comes first.

Comment

I don't know if I could go back to just a series after the mini. I would love a theatrical movie.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe
                            I don't know if I could go back to just a series after the mini. I would love a theatrical movie.
                            Hell, I know I could go back to a series. It could just be the continuing adventures of the Moya crew, now with little D'Argo. I would love to see that. Another mini-series would be great, but the show coming back, even better IMO.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                              Hell, I know I could go back to a series. It could just be the continuing adventures of the Moya crew, now with little D'Argo. I would love to see that. Another mini-series would be great, but the show coming back, even better IMO.
                              Yeah, it's nice to dream... I miss Farscape terribly
                              T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                                yeah it was funny
                                Definitely. I just love this Vala's little revenge on him. Poor Woolsey
                                T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Working...
                                X