Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maneth View Post
    Mmm and it's good to know PKW isn't the end.
    I hope the comics continue for a long time to come. Once you get used to the format, it is definitely nice.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
      I remember the cliffhanger at the end of S4, and how it wasn't a big deal because I had PKW all lined up
      Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
      I still remember how helpless I felt during those final moments of the series finale. I was like, "You have to be f****** kidding me!"
      It does get better with PKW, right? I just finished up S4 last night. So awful! I'm waiting for Netflix to send PKW now.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        It does get better with PKW, right? I just finished up S4 last night. So awful! I'm waiting for Netflix to send PKW now.
        The only issue I really have with Peackeeper Wars is how easy some storylines from Bad Timming were solved but that was unavoidable. Besides that its classic Farscape with the crazyiness, humor, action, and yes even saddness.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          Personally, I loved PKWs. They did an amazing job overall IMO.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            The only issue I really have with Peackeeper Wars is how easy some storylines from Bad Timming were solved but that was unavoidable. Besides that its classic Farscape with the crazyiness, humor, action, and yes even saddness.
            I think they just wanted to move on to the meat of the story they wanted to tell in the mini-series. A lot got fit into it as it was.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well they were trying to condense a whole season into the mini series so they had to make choices I'm sure they would have preferred not too.

Spoiler:
              I would have loved to see Aeryn's pregnacy played out thru half the season.
              sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                Well they were trying to condense a whole season into the mini series so they had to make choices I'm sure they would have preferred not too.

Spoiler:
                I would have loved to see Aeryn's pregnacy played out thru half the season.
                That is kind of why I said it was unavoidable. Storylines were wrapped up real fast but they had no choice because they only had a miniseries to finish the show. I liked Aeryn's pregnancy short to show more differences between humans and Sebecians
                Originally posted by aretood2
                Jelgate is right

Comment

That is kind of why I said it was unavoidable. Storylines were wrapped up real fast but they had no choice because they only had a miniseries to finish the show. I liked Aeryn's pregnancy short to show more differences between humans and Sebecians
                  I see your point, but I have to admit, I would have liked to have seen that play out a little longer. Overall though, I think they handled everything in PKWs pretty well.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I see your point, but I have to admit, I would have liked to have seen that play out a little longer. Overall though, I think they handled everything in PKWs pretty well.
                    Me too. And I bet if we'd have had a 5th season it would have.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                      Me too. And I bet if we'd have had a 5th season it would have.
                      However, things ended up like they did. And that is fine with me now. At least I am really enjoying the ongoing comic series now.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

At this point, does anyone still think we will ever get the webisodes. Personally, I think the comic series is about all we are going to get. Thoughts?
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Yeah, I think that's all we'll get...which I think is better than nothing. Would love to see some webisodes, but money is probably the biggest roadblock to that every happening.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

At this point, does anyone still think we will ever get the webisodes. Personally, I think the comic series is about all we are going to get. Thoughts?
                            Webisodes would be nice and they are trending now but it's not looking very likely. Who knows, maybe another year or two and we'll get lucky.
                            sigpic

Comment

It would be awesome if they did happen.... but sadly I agree with the rest of you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                                Yeah, I think that's all we'll get...which I think is better than nothing. Would love to see some webisodes, but money is probably the biggest roadblock to that every happening.
                                I totally agree. The comics are much better than nothing at all. Honestly, I hope they continue for a very long time.
                                sigpic
                                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Working...
                                X