No announcement yet.

Farscape Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this show, I really do. Its really exciting me and surprising me around every corner.
    Just watched "Unrealized Reality"

Spoiler:
    Another great ending! Whoops is right! Loved seeing all the characters put into different roles. I couldn't figure out who was Chiana at first, but when I did I couldn't help but smile and laugh! Claudia Black did a excellent Chiana! Everyone else did a excellent job too but she stuck out the most as I had a lot of difficulty figuring it out!
    Last edited by Replicator Todd; 08 April 2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
      I love this show, I really do. Its really exciting me and surprising me around every corner.

Spoiler:
      Another great ending! Whoops is right! Loved seeing all the characters put into different roles. I couldn't figure out who was China at first, but when I did I couldn't help but smile and laugh! Claudia Black did a excellent Chiana! Everyone else did a excellent job too but she stuck out the most as I had a lot of difficulty figuring it out!
      Spoiler:
      She was the last one I figured out as well! She was very good at it and with the make-up she looked practically no different.
      sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
        Another great ending! Whoops is right! Loved seeing all the characters put into different roles. I couldn't figure out who was Chiana at first, but when I did I couldn't help but smile and laugh! Claudia Black did a excellent Chiana! Everyone else did a excellent job too but she stuck out the most as I had a lot of difficulty figuring it out!
        Farscape was definitely really good at doing that. It really makes me happy to see you enjoying it so much.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has taken part in this thread. Farscape is very important to me, and probably my favorite show of all time. It is hard to believe, but I started this thread five years ago yesterday. I never could have dreamed it would still be going strong today.

So thanks to all of your for contributing over the years. I love getting to talk about this great show with all of you wonderful people. Here is to another five Farscape-filled years.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Frell yeah! (sorry)

Happy anniversary, fifth man.
            sigpic

Comment

This calls for a mini- marathon on my next day off.
              sigpic
              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by CheekyBeckett View Post
                Frell yeah! (sorry)

Happy anniversary, fifth man.
                Nothing to be sorry about, my friend.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  This calls for a mini- marathon on my next day off.
                  Marathons are always a good thing. Especially with Farscape.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I have only one more disc to go through and I'm finished with the series. I don't have Peacekeeper Wars yet but I don't want it to end. I've been holding off watching the last disc because I don't want to be finished yet and because I don't have PKW yet.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Marathons are always a good thing. Especially with Farscape.
                      Yeah. Might have to do one tomorrow.
                      sigpic

Comment

I would do a marathon if I had closed captioning on my discs. Since I don't, one ep is all I can take per night. Listening is so hard.
                        sigpic

Comment

We've been flying through them with Netflix. I've loved nearly every episode so far.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            We've been flying through them with Netflix. I've loved nearly every episode so far.
                            What season are you in now?
                            sigpic

Comment

I have only one more disc to go through and I'm finished with the series. I don't have Peacekeeper Wars yet but I don't want it to end. I've been holding off watching the last disc because I don't want to be finished yet and because I don't have PKW yet.
                              I know it is hard knowing you are so close to the end. You have to see the rest though. Trust me, they are so worth it.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

It ends on a MAJOR cliff hanger. Buy Peacekeeper Wars soon.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X